Twin Cities, MN LYS????

Everyday Crochet

I am getting Christmas money and after Christmas my kids will be gone for about 4 days. I would love to take a trip to the cities and find a LYS- not a Hobby Lobby or JoAnn's or Michaels.

Are there in the Twin Cities or surrounds areas that someone could recommend?

There is a LYS that is by me (north suburbs), they're kinda spendy though -- It's called All About Yarn and their off of Hwy 10 and Foley Blvd in Coon Rapids in a little strip mall by the movie theater.

Now, completely off the subject -- your signature says you home school your kids -- super awesome!!! :clap I was home schooled from K-12 :manyheart

I went to All About Yarn today and loved it!!!! I loved everything about the place. The ladies, I thought, were very helpful and friendly. I asked if I could take some pictures to show my mom. I want her to see that this is my dream store that I'd like to own or work in someday. :lol They were fine with me taking some pictures and I'm so excited to show my mom and husband although I don't think hubby will be nearly as excited as I was.

There was nothing crochet related in the store that I could find as far as supplies or books went. Everything seemed to be knitted. I asked about that and they said that unfortunately the crochet designs just haven't taken off like the trendy knitted ones. :ohdear They did say thought that the patterns and designs with crochet were improving.

I spent ALOT of money on the yarn for my Weight Loss afghan as I'm doing a hexagon pattern and doing each round in different colors. 15 different colors to choose from. It's going to be beautiful.

Archived