Update! I got my crochet gifts from Hubby!

Last night my mom kept my dd overnight since she fell asleep while we were over there getting some last minute gifts finished. Well dh decided since we were having a nice quiet night at home we'd do our gifts to each other early!

If you remember I found out dh ordered gifts from Herschnerrs (sp?) and yarnworld. Well I couldn't have been more pleased. He bought me the entire set of lighted crochet hooks and a digital stitch counter. I was beyond excited. He also got me a pedometer (mine broke) some new dvds for our video camera.

He was worried that he didn't get me enough but I couldn't have been happier. He definitely did great this year! :cheer

Lucky you! I know I'm getting five pound hand weights from my son. My husband told me. I don't know why he did though LOL. I use a pedometer too! All the time. Every day. I try for 20,000 steps during the weekdays. I walk about four miles to get my son to and from school. Then I do exercises. On the weekend if I get about 12,000 I'm happy!

wow that's awesome my fiance is still wondering what to get me I did put those hooks on my Christmas list and he still asks me what I want for Christmas hopefully one day he'll figure out my Christmas list I love those crochet lights

He bought me the entire set of lighted crochet hooks and a digital stitch counter.

Oh my gosh! Man I would love to have those hooks! Then I could do my crochet in the dark so that I'm not bothering anyone... My Christmas list had other things, such as computer parts I need and certain expansion packs for a game I like to play...

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. My laptop died and we haven't bought a new computer yet. I am thrilled with my gifts. I use those lighted hooks all the time even if I dont' turn them on, they are so comfy.

I definitely think he's a keeper. He's pretty good about knowing what I would like. But he's lousy at waiting! lol

Rustic Oak let us know how you like your digital stitch counter didn't know they had one of those I guess we learn something new everyday

I really like it so far. I haven't used it much yet but it has a lot of neat features. It can keep track of three different numbers so you can track 3 different projects, or track stitches and rows or something like that. It also has a button to subtract from the number you are counting incase you have to rip out. lol. I think its going to be great.

Archived