ISO a crochet sling pattern

DMKluv2crochet

Question

Hi ladies.... about fifteen years ago someone gave me a sling pouch thing that I could adjust and walk around my house with the baby in it if needed. I also used it when nursing while I was out and about as I could place baby in and nurse while shopping.

Does anyone know if there is a pattern out there free or for purchase for one of these? I would be willing to buy the one that comes close.

Thanks.

P.S. please email at darlenekassner@hotmail.com.

5 answers to this question

I've been looking for one also. The sleepingbaby.net pattern works up really big and I don't think really works for nursing. The back of Crochet Today has an ad for some new yarn and it features a baby sling. I don't have my magazine with me and I can't remember which yarn right now. Anyway, the baby sling pattern is available in a pamphlet,, but I can't find it at the store and couldn't get it online either! I'll check which company it is tonight and let you know, maybe you'll have better luck than I did finding it.

If you find any good patterns, please let me know also!

I think it might have been one of the new red heart "eco" yarns, the ad shows a lady with a baby in a pale green sling, if that helps at all.

I found it. Its a Red Heart Eco-Cotton pattern. "Baby beanie and Sling as featured in booklet Eco-living. J27.0006." I cannot find the pattern book anywhere, I hope you have better luck!

Archived