When it's hot outside, what do you think of?

Crochet Buffet

Gaah, you do this late at night when I'm in my nightie and not about to run out to the store ... grrr, I'm going to DREAM of watermelon now! That so reminds me of when I was pregnant and craved watermelon more than anything in the world, how funny and how creative!

adorable. hey maybe you could make some up and we could put the food pics on the cookbook for crochetville. i think crocheted food is a wonderful idea, i made some up for my niece and nephew so they could play grocery shopping:lol :lol :lol :lol i have alot of patterns for food, from past years. hmmm now am going to have to dig them out:eek eeeek. what a thought, 5000 patterns:( :P oh well will be worth it

:manyheart vicki

jackie, that would go great with my blog theme, lol!:) i didnt create it myself, it was designed by missa at mycrochetblog.com and i 'adopted' it. take a quick peek:)

I love crocheted food...I don't know why. Watermelons are great to crochet, too, I think it's the colors. One of my biggest sellers on Ebay last summer was the watermelon poncho, and the 1st sweater I made was a watermelon, too, lol. Funny, I'm not even a fan of watermelons, I just love the colors. What yarns did you use?

jackie, that would go great with my blog theme, lol!:) i didnt create it myself, it was designed by missa at mycrochetblog.com and i 'adopted' it. take a quick peek:)

Believe it or not, I used the pic on your blog as a guide!!!

I don't even remember how I got to your blog, either...

so Thanks! :rofl

Believe it or not, I used the pic on your blog as a guide!!!

I don't even remember how I got to your blog, either...

so Thanks! :rofl

that is too funny:)

I just used ww yarn & stuffing.

Watermelon colors just scream Summer!!!

I love crocheted food...I don't know why. Watermelons are great to crochet, too, I think it's the colors. One of my biggest sellers on Ebay last summer was the watermelon poncho, and the 1st sweater I made was a watermelon, too, lol. Funny, I'm not even a fan of watermelons, I just love the colors. What yarns did you use?

Archived