Alice Peck Day Nursing Home and Maternity Ward need our help!

stargazingirly

I finished a scarf yesterday, Its nice and soft and white, I'll post a picture later, or if your part of the 12 scarves of 2009 you've seen them there. I just can't get into photobucket from my husbands computer.... silly me doesn't know my passwords,,, LOL

off to go make up a baby hat or two!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jessica - packaged up the 6 baby hats for you tonite. Will put them in the post office tomorrow. Please let me know when you get them. Hope they will help you out. :jumpyay

Hi Jessica - packaged up the 6 baby hats for you tonite. Will put them in the post office tomorrow. Please let me know when you get them. Hope they will help you out. :jumpyay

Great thanks so much!

I will be looking for them! and will be sure to let you know as soon as they are here

I started another scarf last night, nice soft warm gray yarn.

Off to spend the one day I have off with my hubby for the next three weeks....

Hope you all have a great day!

I have 12 beaded bookmarks ready to ship and will probably whip up a few more today. I also have a preemie sized blanket and an 8" square in navy that I can send. Will PM for your address.

Great!! thank you so much! I can only imagine how much all of these things will brighten there lives!

All of you are awesome!

Jessica - I am so glad you received the hats and like them !! Thank you so much for posting the pictures. It was very sweet of you to do that. :hug I so enjoyed making them and I know some child will need one eventually. Hopefully I will be able to send you another box with more in the next few months.

Crochet hugs- thank you so much for looking at the pictures of my work and your kind words. :manyheart

Well when I got home today I had another package waiting for me! It was from Nikkidear and it contained 6 awesome eyeglass cases and 4 very nice bookmarks!

th_DSC05720.jpg

th_DSC05721.jpg

th_DSC05722.jpg

th_DSC05724.jpg

Once again these are all clickable images so click on them to take a look at the wonderful work! Thank You so much, the seniors will love these things! :yay:yay:manyheart:yay:yay

I also wanted to share with you the pictures of a couple of scarves i've finished

th_DSC05725.jpg

th_DSC05661.jpg

The top one is a knit garter stitch in homespun yarn and is super warm and soft. The white one is a very soft but thinner weight yarn knit in a box stitch.

Hope you are all doing well and thanks again for all your help! :manyheart

I got a package today (well I got to the post office to pick it up today :)) and in it were these three wonderful comfortghans! they are awesome and will be well loved.:yay:yay:manyheart:yay:yay

I apologize for the terrible fuzziness of the camera, its a very cloudy day here, so no good light, I'll have my DH try for some better ones when he gets home form work

The images are clickable!!

th_DSC05746.jpg

th_DSC05747.jpg

th_DSC05749.jpg

th_DSC05750.jpg

Hi everyone!

I had a fantastic package waiting for me at the post office this morning!

In it there were four really cool pairs of slippers and a wonderful afghan that will surely keep its recipient warm and toasty!

Thank You Cluless!!

Clickable!

th_DSC05789.jpg

th_DSC05790.jpg

th_DSC05791.jpg

th_DSC05792.jpg

th_DSC05795.jpg

The top pair of slippers is the neatest thing i've ever seen! they are all loopy which makes them look cool and makes them look super warm!

For some reason my camera is having a very hard time focusing on large things like the afghan, this was the best picture out of the 7 of it I took...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived