Paradise Skirt (pattern moved)

Momcrochets

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to attempt this this month...I've had this bookmarked since you posted it!

The yarn I had on hand won't work (too warm for mid-july), so I need to order some of the Petalspun online, I guess.

You won't regret it, Elise. Those cones of petalspun (or their other rayon by the cone--which isn't as shiny as the picture, more matte) is SOOO nice to work with. :) THUD

ETA and I've always had wonderful service with them

I love your skirt! And your pattern may solve a problem I been having with a skirt that is similar. :clap I couldn't figure out the waistband. Do you mind if I use your solution? (I'm not making a pattern, just trying to make my own skirt.) Thanks so much in advance.

Pam

Elise, nope, I didn't. I just wear whatever RTW top I like with it. :P

Pam, go ahead and use that waistband on your own skirt project if it works for you.:)

Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes. The skirt is adapted from the Short & Sweet bolero pattern. When I finish it I'll post a photo (something I've yet to do!)

Pam

oh well, one could hope. I did find a pineapple top today in plus sizes, as well.

Elise

Woohoo...glad you found a top you liked that will work. :)

I'm excited to see how it comes out.

Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes. The skirt is adapted from the Short & Sweet bolero pattern. When I finish it I'll post a photo (something I've yet to do!)

Pam

Sounds neat, I look forward to seeing it. :)

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I need help!!! :help

I found the link to this pattern in Ravelry. I love the skirt and I'd like to make it. But it seems the pattern is no longer available to the links the give. :think

Can someone help me find the pattern?

thanks a lot

:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting

Oh dear! It appears that Peaches and Creme has removed my pattern from their website. It will be available in the 2011 Crochet Pattern Calendar (knittingpatternaday.com) which is available (or will be very soon) at several locations. I've seen it at SamsClub, others have found it at Barnes&Noble, or amazon.com, or some of the craft stores.

HTH

• 1 year later...

Archived