Paradise Skirt (pattern moved)

Momcrochets

My Paradise Skirt pattern has been accepted by, and posted to the website of the Peaches and Creme company. So out of courtesy to them, I am removing it from this page. Here is the link to the new location of this pattern.

:wangel In the spirit of the season, I thought I would share a pattern I've been working on for a long time. (It has also been submitted to 2011 CPAD)

There is several pages of text. Please bear with me.:)

P1010598-1.jpgPB051067.jpgPB051064.jpg

Paradise Skirt

copyright. Robin Dykema 2008 This is my own original design.

You may use this pattern for yourself, or as gifts. If you choose to make an item to sell, please credit me as the designer. As always, you do NOT have permission to sell this pattern in any form, or pass it off as your own.

Fits waist size: Average: S-L, Large: 1X-3X

Sizes are approximate, the elastic waist skirt makes the design very flexible)

Skirt is designed to be ankle-length, however, the length can be custom altered as desired.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone! (It IS a long term project, but I think it isn't too difficult. The shaping is minimal, and fit is generous. I tried to make the directions very clear, so even an advanced beginner shouldn't have too much trouble.)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting the pattern! I fell in love with the skirt the first time you showed it to me. I must say that the pictures do not do it justice. It is more gorgeous than what the pictures make it look. :manyheart

I don't know how I missed this thread when you first posted it but I'm glad to have found it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I love skirts and your skirt pattern is absolutely gorgeous. I so look forward to making it. I also really like the pineapple design. Thank You soooo very much for sharing your pattern with us. I am sure it was a lot of work for you to design and write a pattern too.:applausehttp://www.crochetville.org/forum/images/smilies/applause.gif

Archived