Scarf-a-palooza! Scarves for everyone.

Craw

I made scarves for my son's teachers and one for my sister. Even one for me! :hook In the first pic, The one on the left is Caron's Spa Yarn, a very nice, soft yarn but VERY splitty so not sure I'll ever use it again. I crocheted little flowers and sewed them on that one but it's a little hard to see in the pic. The middle one is made from some kind of Joanns Sensations yarn, I forget the name. It's all wool and I really like the colors going on, just not a very soft yarn. The one of the right is made from Modea Dea Eclipse yarn with a free pattern from Coats and Clark. I used little pony beads by the fringe on that one. I liked that yarn and would use it again except I think it's discontinued now. In the next picture the scarf on the left is a free pattern from About.com done in ILTY, color Ivory. On the right is a scarf made from Jiffy in the color Fisherman and some fuzzy yarn I got at the dollar store. I think it's Patons something or other. In the third picture is a scarf and hat set for ME. :hook Made from ILTY, color Ivory. The hat is from a pattern from Jean Lienhauser in the book "Learn to Crochet the Easy Way. In the last picture we have a snake scarf made with RHSS from a free pattern on the internet. I had originally made this for my son but he said to give it to his cousin because he was too old for it. *sigh* They grow up too fast. Thanks for looking! :hook

All Clickable

th_Scarf1.jpg

th_Scarf2.jpg

th_ScarfHat.jpg

th_IMG_0507.jpg

I spent a lot of hours yesterday trying to find a hat like the one that you made!! No luck!! :(So thanks for the info !! I will try to find the booklet.Your scarf/hat set is beautiful and so are the rest of the scarves!! :manyheart

Thanks everybody! :hook The hat pattern uses 2 strands of ww yarn and is very warm despite the holey pattern. I really like it. I think it's the best one I ever made! It came from this book and the hat appears on the cover:

http://www.amazon.com/Teach-Yourself-Crochet-Easy-Leisure/dp/1574866494/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1229372971&sr=8-6

The scarf from the set is a free pattern here:

http://www.coatsandclark.com/cgi-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=488&page_id=6489600&query=skinny+scarf&hiword=SCARFS+scarf+skinny+

Archived