Twilight

cupcake

Just saw the movie "Twilight" and in one scene the young girl is wrapped up in a gorgeous granny sqaure Afghan.

Bella the lead also has a cute crochet beanie on. Any seen it yet? I went with the kids and while it is a teen chick flick sort of thing, I actually enjoyed it.

I am hoping to go and see this this weekend - it doesn't come out till Friday over here. I read the book and loved it. Will look out for the crochet product placement LOL!

We have a thread about this already if you want to check it out, (just click to see my other posts and you'll find it) The movie had several crochet items in it. It on my after Christmas list to make that blanket!

• 2 weeks later...

I saw it with my daughter and her BFF. If I was younger it would've been my newest fav movie. I just love that she fell in love with a vegetarian vampire lolol. I didn't think I'd be the only one that noticed the crochet.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I saw Twilight and wasn't really impressed, but a friend insisted that I would love the books, so I started listening to them. They're pretty good! I'm on Eclipse right now.

I guess maybe the movies are sort of like the Harry Potter movies - probably better after you read the book and know what's going on. DH was always asking questions during the HP movies because he never read the books. :P

yes the books are always better then movies.. beacuse they cannot squish every aspec of the book into a movie and keep it so it wont be 4 or longer hours long. so they always chip and chop and rework n re do parts.. I am a huge twi-hard. I love the books.. Love the movies. (even thou the first one coulda been better). I have seen all the movies' so far and even DH has. and he LOVED it. he never read the books (he dont read) but he got enough out of it to understand the plot. and has asked me to tell him about the books an what they omited.. if he dose not understand something. but he's even been askin me lately.> "so have they said when the new twilight is commin out.. it's aboutt ime they hurry up and did".

Just saw the movie "Twilight" and in one scene the young girl is wrapped up in a gorgeous granny sqaure Afghan.

Bella the lead also has a cute crochet beanie on. Any seen it yet? I went with the kids and while it is a teen chick flick sort of thing, I actually enjoyed it.

There is a free pattern on Ravelry for Bella's beanie! I believe it's called "La Push, Baby!"

• 1 month later...

I watched it, I like the story of this movie. This is the first exchange of the story of Bella and Edward, to speak together as a couple for a long time, but in a completely artificial and devoid of discernible conviction. Each character whether you are a vampire, human, or mixed with a parent - you speak. Each character has the same attitude and disposition confused, lacing all the vulgarity, or passion. Having to listen to two hours of torture.

I love twilight and the first film is my favourite! I have read the books too and the whole story is amazing! The films come pretty close to whats written in the books which is great. Im not as keen on new moon as there isnt so much of the cullens in it! Im team Edward lol.

the first movie in my opinion was horrid. the next two, more bearable - much easier to watch them while running on the treadmill so I don't have to actually watch some of the cheeiser moments.

I got the books for Christmas a couple of years ago, read them all in 5 days. I really liked the books.

• 3 weeks later...

I read all 5 books (you have to include the Short Second Life of Bree Tanner). I own all three of the movies on DVD. I have the soundtracks to Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse.

Of course I didn't like the field trip scene in the first movie. I would have left in the whole blood typing thing.

I thought Angela's afghan was absolutely beautiful.

clairymary, you can have Edward. I'm Team Jasper and Team Emmett. Those two plus Alice are my favorite characters.

Archived