Hello from Iowa!

SnailRacer

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hi and tell people I'm happy to be on Crochetville. I've been lurking for a few months and finally decided to register.

I'm originally from The Netherlands where, a long, long time ago, I learned all my crocheting, sewing, knitting and everything else from my mom. Some things are a little different here and some things I've forgotten so I'm gonna be picking your brains, haha!

Anyway, nice to meet you all and see you on the forum!

SnailRacer

Wow! Thank you all - Tam, Nonie, clb707, Miss Maggie, Unicorn, VannaB, Rashidah, Fc1123, Barbara, Heather, Crochet Cow Girl, Cher, and Dawn of March - for the very, very huge Welcome! I'm feeling pretty special right now. :manyheart

As I said in my first post, I've been reading here for a while now and my most burning question is, what means RAK and ROAK?

Can't wait to join a CAL as I'm determined to make a lot of Christmas gifts for next year (instead of buying them).

Special shout-out to my fellow Des Moines area crocheter, Crochet Cow Girl!

SnailRacer

Thanks crochetluvknot, paperdoll, Terri, contrary.crocheter, whispercalm, crochetmom07, and wanda! Wow such a warm welcome on this subzero night - cool! (literally). It's 10 below zero here, brrrrrr.

whispercalm, I'm just south of Des Moines. Yes, Holland is beautiful. But why is it smaller every time I go back?

SnailRacer

Archived