aphelia

Great scrap project! Pouches in different colours.. :)

Those are just adorable! Now I want to try one! I have lots of Sugar & Cream that my MIL gave me. I like the flowered one best too!

They all look great. I think my favortie is the black though...those colors really pop against the black.

Your purses are wonderful! i like the black too. i was looking to make something for my nieces back in New Hampshire. i'm sure they would love them. thank you for sharing. :D

Laura

They're adorable!

All of your pouches are very pretty. They have a multitude of purposes. Awhile back I made a similar one from nylon cord with a flower closure, customized to hold the annual mah jongg card, with a matching coin holder for quarters for paying winners. It's nicer than just sticking the thing in your purse.

I love these, they are so cute, these would be great to keep business cards in, I just love it...Thanks for sharing :manyheart

I love these, they are so cute, these would be great to keep business cards in, I just love it...Thanks for sharing :manyheart

Thanks! :)

Love them all... very nice!

Very nice! Oh, by the way you can never have too much yarn!:c9

Love all three!

Very good idea...I am still trying to decide what to do with all the scaps I have lying around...I filled up a whole basket full in the last couple of months!! I was thinking a funky scarf might be fun...love your little pouches :)