Great scrap project! Pouches in different colours.. :)

aphelia

I have way to much yarn.. Or no, I can never get TOO much yarn, but I have so much, that I can't buy anything new without using some of my left-overs... Let's face it, a lot of it isn't even left-overs, I tend to buy yarn on sale, or when I just feel like it, without having a project for it.. Not smart.

Anyway! I have a lot of cotton yarn scraps from a previous project... And I made these cute pouches of it! They are so much fun to do... It works up really fast (they are kind of small, I used a 3,5 mm hook on them), they're simple (sc only) and they are all colourful and sweet. :)

I like the one with the pink flower the best. I'm going to put some money inside it and give it to one of my friends for Christmas. She's driving me around sometimes, so I'll have to say thank you, and give her some gasmoney. ;)

Here's pictures..

All three of them:

DSCF4143.jpg

My favourite:

DSCF4135.jpg

I even lined it:

DSCF4136.jpg

A small one:

DSCF4130.jpg

I have a lot of black yarn, and even though I like the colourful ones more than this one, I think it turned out okay. I think I'm going to have my lipstick and stuff in it. :)

DSCF4140.jpg

The back:

DSCF4138.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• 1 month later...

Thanks you all! They did work up really fast! Sewing the click-buttons on the black one was the thing that took the longest to do. :P

• 1 month later...

Archived