Scarf with Mittens Attached

Bobbie77

Question

I've looked all over for a pattern that's a scarf that has mittens attached to the ends. I've seen the ones with pockets on the end, but I have a special request for one with mittens attached.

The EASIER the better! I've never made mittens or gloves before. Mittens are my first choice of course because then I don't have to do all those fingers.

Thanks in advance!

10 answers to this question

I know I have seen this before but I have looked all over for my pattern and cant find it. I think it may have been an old bookmark for an aol site that is no longer there. Doen't seem that this would be that hard to make. Just make a pair of mittens and attach them to a scarf. Ta da!

I seem to remember seeing a pattern that was a long scarf with a mitten attached. You would only make half a mitten for each end and sew it onto the scarf. It was put on at an angle, so you could put your hands in easily, rather like a pocket. Zaraliz

I have to say that that Berroco one looks like it could make "You knit what?" fame.

I have started a scarf that is to have attached fingerless gloves. It seems to me it is a bit like making the (LB) Criss Cross shrug.

Archived