comfortghan help please! 8" squares - Picture in Post 29!

cindybmw2004

I plan to post a finished picture and if sis is okay on posting a pic of her, I will do so also! :) Nothing drives me crazier than to send a square and not see what was done with them. :lol

I am so sorry about your sister. I somehow missed this so didn't get to make any squares for you. If I had seen it before I would have loved to participate in this. Prayers for your sister. Please post a pic of her with her new comfortghan!

Lynn

Hi Marika:

Your square got here and I have it bordered already. Forgot to take a picture, but it is in the ghan right now. Actually the ghan is blocking. Will post pictures sometime later today.

Thanks so much!

:hug

Cindy,

Thanks for the address, I've mailed the square as a "large letter" via regular Air Mail, it should be there within the week **crosses fingers**.

Regards,

Marika

Hi Marzee:

Received your square and it is in ghan right now. Thank you so much! I will be posting pictures of the finished ghan later today! It came out so pretty I think. :)

:hug

Cindy,

Just a heads up: Yesterday I braved the arctic cold and ice and mailed the square I made for you last week. It was sent 1st class so should arrive pretty soon.

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +3/YTD: +24

Gold medal for Stashbusting: 11/09/08/Silver medal for Stashbusting: 08/24/08

Shoot the Moon (-5) 11/02/08

TeamVJGC

I gave the ghan to my sister last night. She loved it! :clap I told her the "theory" behind a comfortghan and explained the tags on the squares that they were done by people all over the U.S. and one square from Australia! She loved that idea and immediately wrapped the ghan around her. It is the perfect size for curling up on the couch and keeping warm.

:cheer Thank you so much everyone who helped. :hug

• 2 weeks later...
I gave the ghan to my sister last night. She loved it! :clap I told her the "theory" behind a comfortghan and explained the tags on the squares that they were done by people all over the U.S. and one square from Australia! She loved that idea and immediately wrapped the ghan around her. It is the perfect size for curling up on the couch and keeping warm.

:cheer Thank you so much everyone who helped. :hug

:yayHope that she is doing well that you all had a wonderful holidays!!

Archived