Tampa Doll

December 2008 Table

This is just beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with all of us. Your home should be part of a Holiday Home Show.

Your Table/Room is absolutely wonderful. You always do such a wonder table but you have out done yourself this time. I was wondering if we were going to see a picture of your treeskirt under your tree.

It is all wonderful a regular winter wonderland.

Mary Jo

Beautiful

I love the tree skirt

do you know if the lady that did it for you has the Pattern for sale

I love the knitted nativity Mary Jo and did I spy Mickey Mouse snowflakes too? how cute :D:D:D I know quite a few ladies who would love those! Beautiful display as always :)

Beautiful as always!!! The tree skirt is just so beautiful!! I love everything,i wish i could have those stuffed animals and dolls but one my dogs would probably eat them and second my granddaughter would want them and take them home ha. Thank you for sharing your beautifull home!! I look looking at your tables.:wreathMerry Christmas!

Thank you all for your compliments. This is my favorite holiday.

Oh Kathy, how could I not show that beautiful design you did for me. The tree skirt is just perfect and it really sets off the tree.

I am glad I could help get some of you into the Christmas spirit.

All the Mickey & Minnie's and friends were always here for when the grandkids came down to visit. Now they are to old to play with them, but I get a kick out of looking at them all. Some charity some day will get them and they will make some kids very happy.

Yes, there is a Mickey and a Minnie ornaments. I made snowflakes, put a chain around them to make them round and put them together. :hook

Maryjo I would love to see two tables done up in your spare time,lol:devil

One of all Angels:manyheart

One of all Indians:manyheart

sondra

Your home is so lovely! All the exquisite work in so many mediums. Thank-you so much for sharing your home with us. It is a delight to behold. Beth

Everything is beautiful! I love your snowflakes! Tree skirt is awsome.

you sure have been busy and what are you crocheting on now?

That is so pretty. I really love your christmas tree.

Mary Jo another fabulous festive table. I absolutely adore your Angel tree skirt. Hope you have a great festive season.

Your tables and decorations always look wonderul! I thought of you the other day when I put up my tree and put the red doll ornament on that you gave me when you sent me the beautiul Crochetville bag. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

GORGEOUS! MaryJo, that is THE happiest Christmas scene I have seen in I don't know how long! The whole gang has turned out in your living room to celebrate, and there is absolutely no way that anyone could look at those pictures and not walk around with a huge smile on their face for the rest of the day! I love the way you've got the toys out in force to celebrate! They look like they're having the time of their lives! :manyheart

This table makes me cry tears of happiness, I only wish I had a FOURTH of the talent you have my dearheart. The whole room, so inviting, warm, beautiful. I cherish all your work MaryJo, I have my most beautiful doll at my bedside, and with the angel you made me hanging on my lamp. And of course my Crochetville bag is as always filled with a work in progress. My Nativity Ornies right on the front of my tree for all to see. You my friend ARE an ANGEL, your pictures and work touch everyone here, a true inspiration to ANY crochetier. Bless you many times over and may you and hubby have the BEST holiday season EVER.

Hugs and much Love JoAnn :hug:manyheart

I am so glad I didn't miss this. It wouldn't be Christmas without it. I so admire your talent.

Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful as always..... you are amazing!