Square request for animal shelter.

chichiwawa

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got a package from Salos. Thank you so much Mary. The squares are beautiful. Thank you for the extras too! I love tea, and my dd loves candy canes!

I just wanted to remind everyone to please include a note of some kind with your screen name on it so that I know who to give credit to. Thanks again ladies.

:hug :hug :hug

The box is almost full! Will be mailing it out to you probably Friday! Have a very blessed New Years!

Lynn

I think that I have answered all my pm's. If I have not gotten back to you yet, please pm me again. I have been so frazzled with the holidays and the dang flu, I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. I recieved a package the other day with alot of squares in it, but I seem to have misplaced the envelope. It had some beautiful squares in it. Alot of whites and tans as well as others. As soon as I can find the 'lope, I'll post the name, however, if this sounds like your package, please let me know. :blush I'm usually better organized then this, but this year's holidays really gave it to me!

I think that I have answered all my pm's. If I have not gotten back to you yet, please pm me again. I have been so frazzled with the holidays and the dang flu, I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. I recieved a package the other day with alot of squares in it, but I seem to have misplaced the envelope. It had some beautiful squares in it. Alot of whites and tans as well as others. As soon as I can find the 'lope, I'll post the name, however, if this sounds like your package, please let me know. :blush I'm usually better organized then this, but this year's holidays really gave it to me!

I am still making some squares, so it may be a week or so before I sent you a package. Not sure how many there will be, but enough for at least 1 if not more jackets.

I sent you a PM, but I had gotten a big bunch of yarn from a thrift store and some from freecycle and in all that I found a BIG BUNCH of granny squares; with the pitiful few I made, there are 100 altogether. I will be putting them in the mail tomorrow. Didn't make a dent in all the stuff I got. I'm going to be busy for a while.

To all my canine crusaders- I wish that I could hug each of you individually. When I posted this request, I wasn't sure if anyone would respond. Can I just say that you all proved me wrong! Thank you guys so much. I'm going to try & make this an ongoing project. There are so many pups out there that need to be warmed up. I have received some packages and they have made me feel so blessed!

A package came from teakaycee. Thank you so much. I love the color combinations. Thank you for the coaster too. I love it!

A package from Doni. I love the rose color! Some pup is going to be happy! Thank you so much.

A package from Pineknott. Thank you so much for the nice note. What's funny is that dh and I are heading to VA for vacation next month! I love your color combinations!

A package from Lynn. Thank you so much. It was like Christmas when I opened the box! Thank you for your note also.

How blessed I feel to have friends like all of you. May you be as blessed as I feel! :hug :hug :hug :hug

To all my canine crusaders- I wish that I could hug each of you individually. When I posted this request, I wasn't sure if anyone would respond. Can I just say that you all proved me wrong! Thank you guys so much. I'm going to try & make this an ongoing project. There are so many pups out there that need to be warmed up. I have received some packages and they have made me feel so blessed!

A package came from teakaycee. Thank you so much. I love the color combinations. Thank you for the coaster too. I love it!

How blessed I feel to have friends like all of you. May you be as blessed as I feel! :hug :hug :hug :hug

You're welcome... and you're welcome!!:hug

I'm glad you got the package... I know the squares are smaller than you asked... but with enough of them there... maybe you can make a coat for a small pupper!:think

:heart

:mug

A package from Doni. I love the rose color! Some pup is going to be happy! Thank you so much.

A package from Pineknott. Thank you so much for the nice note. What's funny is that dh and I are heading to VA for vacation next month! I love your color combinations!

A package from Lynn. Thank you so much. It was like Christmas when I opened the box! Thank you for your note also.

I've made around 20 so far, and since tonight is football, I plan to make squares all during the game. I'll try to get a package out to you early next week.

I am glad you received the box of squares! I have enjoyed helping. Bless you! Don't forget to post some pictures of the dog coats ---- and dogs too if you can

Lynn

I would love to send you some squares. Something to do with my left-overs.:) Do you want solids only or can some be varigated yarn?? Please pm your address and I will get started. Thanks for what you are doing for the animals.:cheer

Linda

I've made around 20 so far, and since tonight is football, I plan to make squares all during the game. I'll try to get a package out to you early next week.

That is when I get most of my projects done! Hockey, football, basketball, baseball (yeah Phillies!) it's always some kind of sport on in my house. :lol

My step sister is helping me with this project. We are having a joining party at my house next Saturday so I should have some pictures up after that. I hope to be able to get some pics of the doggies wearing them when I take them to the shelter.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived