2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a question. Lets say your score for the week is -5 and then you use up two skeins so it would be +4 how can I figure up a score like that?

if you are five in the hole and then you get four plus marks that means the 4 would cancel out 4 of the 5 bads so you end up with a minus one.

-I

-IO+

-IO+

-IO+

-IO+

I would like to play along. I've got a serious stash for various "projects" I want to work on. Several left over I wanted to finish for Christmas.

No more buying! Make Something Instead!

Off to see if I can set up my signature.

Cheri aka OwlEyez

i've been a lurker around these boards for a few months, this project drew me out. I don't have a large stash, but considering my favorite yarn store is having a huge sale in 2 weeks, my stash will be growing again very shortly.

your going to have to count me in.

I actually did it!!! :woo

I finished that skein. I am taking that as an encouragement for 2009. I can finish them if I just keep working at 'em.

And I have a hat (and scarf) ahead for my hat CAL...

:cheer Go Team Darski :cheer

:wlol

oops :blush

I'm leading them astray now. :ohdear

:rofl

Does that make you, like, the Darth Vader of yarn? Come to the yarn side, Luke!

Well, I thought it was handy to make a market bag from a 400 g skein of cotton, but, boy does that not help my score-- I have been working on it for an hour and I'm not halfway through! Well, since I am determined to bust my stash, I'd best get back to work.

Been gone back east on vacation.

First went to Winchester, Virginia, to celebrate my mom's 80th. I was the surprise, since she didn't know I would be attending.

Then spent the rest of my time in Richmond with my sister's family. Flew back Christmas day, threading the needle successfully through Chicago. It was pretty nasty here, though. I missed my first ever white Christmas, sigh:sigh, since Portland got a record snowfall the week I was gone.

Starting the year with zeros, as I continue to work on a scarf with lace weight yarn. (See post 4727). Since it's a gift, I really have to concentrate on that.

Oh! and Happy New Year :yay to each and everyone!

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: 0

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: 0

TeamVJGC

Well, I thought it was handy to make a market bag from a 400 g skein of cotton, but, boy does that not help my score-- I have been working on it for an hour and I'm not halfway through! Well, since I am determined to bust my stash, I'd best get back to work.

I'm lucky if I get two rows done in an hour. Stupid afghan. *pout*

Archived