2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

Ok, Just got the mail and you know that 39 skiens of yarn I was telling ya'll about.

Well...... It's here. Bummer. It could have waited till monday couldn't it?

So that's WTD: -116 YTD: -170 (this is so totally embarrassing).

This is just bad.

Julee

:hug

:ghug

We know that you will bust through this and do it with style. Keep your chin up and just do what you can do.

:ghug

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'm gonna try. A few skeins of the patons twister is definantly going for a gift (does that count towards my points?).

Thanks for the encouragement!! You know, for a long time I was in denial but now I know that I really have it bad (no joke). This is really depressing.

Julee

Hi everyone,

I just finished up one last scarf for Special Olympics, killing two balls of yarn. We're getting ready to go out for the day, so here's my score for this week:

WTD=+6/YTD=+22

Have a great weekend!

Reporting in for the week...:yarn

My score is now +3...I used up one skein and made one into a small ball.

I'm trying not to think about how many more there are. :eek

Oh My!!!

I don't remember, are they large skeins or small skeins. You will have them worked through in no time I am sure!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Just got the mail and you know that 39 skiens of yarn I was telling ya'll about.

Well...... It's here. Bummer. It could have waited till monday couldn't it?

So that's WTD: -116 YTD: -170 (this is so totally embarassing).

This is just bad.

Julee

Yes. I believe that if you gift out skeins you can count it as stash used!!!

Oh, I'm gonna try. A few skeins of the patons twister is definantly going for a gift (does that count towards my points?).

Thanks for the encouragement!! You know, for a long time I was in denial but now I know that I really have it bad (no joke). This is really depressing.

Julee

Here goes...

WTD = -19

YTD = -22

Atleast I have plenty of time to turn it around! :crocheting

Here's the ghan I finished today (folded in half for the picture)...

http://s330.photobucket.com/albums/l406/Braxxi/Crochet%202009/LilacGarden.jpg

Here's this weeks numbers: +11!!

With last weeks +4, I now have +15. :clap

I did shop three skeins today, but used up almost all of it. One small ball of funny and onw small ball of wool left. They will be easy 1pointers for another week, I really can't crochet anything more now. My eyes are sore after crocheting with this furry yarn thing! I made these by the way:

DSCF4197.jpg

AND I finished this babyblanket today... FUN!

DSCF4205.jpg

Okay, good job everyone! I'll be crocheting more tomorrow, but I will have to find some good scrapyarnideas! Good night from Norway (it's 12.30 at night, and I'm tired).. :hug

This really confuses me. Of the 6 skeins I bought at JoAnn's last Sunday, I used 1 and returned 3 for a net of -4. Then all the yarn I had ordered last week came in, 10 skeins in all, for -24. And I bought another today for another -2, which takes me to -26 for the week. Since I did no significant crocheting since I used that one skein last Sunday, my WTD is -26. Then, since I started the week with +6, my YTD is -20.

WTD -26 YTD -20

Did I figure that right?

Yikes! I'd better get working!

Has anyone found an easy way to keep track during the week, besides just trying to remember everything I did with yarn that week? My memory's not so good.

I have a new project, a weight loss CAL, when it's done will show all the hard work that went into loosing the weight. And which, of course, required new yarn - I've resisted since before Christmas. So I guess I need to go update my totals. I'm kind of excited about the project tho.

Going ahead and posting my score for the week:

WTD: +2 YTD: +6

At least I'm still in the positive. :D I know I won't be next week when the yarn I ordered online arrives. I did get a lot of crocheting done this week. Actually finished one baby ghan and am halfway through another, but I'm using so many different colors I've only actually got through one full color skein.

Love the color scheme for your afghan, Teakaycee. It's gorgeous! :clap

Archived