2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I didn't think I would get a Silver Medal. That's really neat. I'm afraid I'm going to drop way down though. I'm supposed to go and look at the yarn a friend's Aunt had in her stash when she passed away. I can use it for the laprobes and shawls I make for the VA.

Sorry, forgot to post this week. My MIL's father passed away and it's been crazy around here. I did finish off another skein today so I get to start the week out with a +2.

:hugSo sorry to hear about your loss. I hope things settle down for your family, soon.

Sorry, forgot to post this week. My MIL's father passed away and it's been crazy around here. I did finish off another skein today so I get to start the week out with a +2.

sorry to hear about your loss. Well I rolled a skein into a ball early this morning so +1 for me to start off the week.

I had to shop at Michael's today. They had a 2 for $5 on their new Loops and Threads yarn. So I picked up two, along with a skein of RHSS in greenapple for my niece's afghan.

So I am in the hole by 6 points already this week. I'll try to catch up but I don't know if I'll get to 0 by Saturday.

:manyheart

In the meantime I finished up another skein on the Flower Power. :yay I should have that finished and joined by tomorrow. I'm working on the last 5 squares. So I'm at WTD (+2) YTD (+28).

Working on a couple of different projects!!LOL nothin new there.

I did get through 2 skeins today working on the Mary maxim Pining around throw. Holding 2 skeins at once!! Hopefully will not shoot the moon this week.

Today I have to add to my total. 2 skeins and one ball!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I haven't been here in a few days. I've been sooo :sick, I didn't even want to :crocheting. The library was closed all weekend. I'll add my points to this week. I finished the bunny and rolled down a skein (+1). I gave away 2 balls and a skein (+4) :clap. I need to get more stuffing for some Halloween spiders I'm making. I'll try not to get more :yarn.

WTD: + 5 YTD: + 126

Ellie 13

Okay, so I have finished one of the shawl things for Kim88 last night, and I just have three more pieces to make before putting it together and then trimming it. At any rate I have managed to use up three more skeins on this. So +6 for me

I got a lot done today. I wound 3 skeins into balls. They were left over from the Flower Power afghan. Then I finished up 4 skeins working on the 2 strand purple RR. So I am up to +11 for the week already. :yay Hopefully I'll be able to add to that before the end of the week.

I had a train wreck in the stashbusting department this week. I picked up 3 more skeins of yarn and now I'm at a -12! I've been trying to be good but then the yarn just jumps in my cart.

And I'm working on baby sock trims, so that's hardly using any thread at all. It's so hard.

:manyheart

I ordered yarn for an afghan and a purse that I will be making for Christmas but I'm not going to fess up to the amount until it actually arrives. The afgan will be the Kitties in a Row for my best friend in the colors of her two cats; the purse will be an orange felted slant pocket purse. Trying to decide if I need to make one for myself as a trial project. So I'm still going backwards.

Archived