2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a bad girl again

WTD -6

Hoping to depleat some of this stash this weekend. Putting down the wooleater for a couple days to make hats. They work up quickly AND they can use up some of the smaller skeins pretty quickly. :crocheting

Now for the problem in my life....I went to see what my favorite on line yarn store had on sale. That was a verrrry baaad idea. Some of my most liked yarn she is discontinuing and the prices are slashed! So far, the temptation hasn't sucked me in. :devil

I've been working on a baby round ripple, but the pounders I'm using haven't gotten anywhere close to ball stage yet! I did have to buy some yarn yesterday to make a birthday present for my hubby - as usual, I NEVER have the right colors in my stash! But since it's for his birthday present I don't even feel guilty. It's just two skeins of Vanna's Choice and I'll use most of it up on his gift this month. I'm still confident that I can get back into the positives by year's end! :hook

WTD -4/YTD -25

i used up a bit more thread. i finished what was left of a ball of black working on the witch doily and what i had left in on a ball of white on sock trims. so not much points wise but my totals are...

2009 Stashbusting Score: + 2 WTD / +138 YTD (9/5/09)

Since I meant to go buy yarn, I figured I'd end up with a big score this week. As it turns out I got lazy and never drove over to Joanne, I stayed home instead and made a scarf out of 2 skeins I had in my stash. Wa hoo, that puts me at

WTD 0 YTD -82

+20 pineknott GOLD MEDAL!!!

+14 LeslieG SILVER MEDAL!!!

+12 Miss Scarlet BRONZE MEDAL!!!

+11 Braxxi

+10 Legalwoman17

+8 dragonpuck

+7 aphelia

+7 CLLinda

+6 Ellie13

+5 hseger

+3 lhapsaapsolady