2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

Its in Danville Va.

from the Chesapeake/Suffolk border its about 3 hours.

Thanks! :hugI didn't realize there was one that close to us! I foresee a roadtrip in my future!!!:manyheart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't used anything up but at least I haven't bought anything either. :D

I passed up a few skeins of yarn at the Thrift store too.

Finished off a skein on my handbag today. +2 Unfortunately, I am about three rows short of finishing it! So if they have what I need at Walmart I will probably pick up another skein tonight.

OK, my bad. I bought 5 pounders today. But two of them are getting used to make the bassinet that Brenda posted. They will likely be gone completely as I am doing it a bit differerently.

2 of the pounders are going to make the most delicious hat and scarf sets... eventually.

all of this means that my plus 4 points are now pretty much meaningless but they do bring the bad news down to only a minus 6. And I'm still crocheting :wlol

Well I didn't buy any yarn today but I did find this book at a rummage sale today called Redheart Afghans & Crochet Classics there are alot of nice afghans they had a book called A Mile A Minute Afghans but in the end I got the Redheart they had 3 crochet books maybe I could convince the fiance to go back tomorrow and buy it for me the lady had all 3 books for $2 a piece can't beat that price

Well I did buy the one skein of RH I need to finish my handbag but I managed to avoid some other really cool yarn that I wanted. Woo hoo! -2

i used up a few more balls of threads and 2 skeins this week. i know i will not get any crochet time in tomorrow so my week totals are.......

2009 Stashbusting Score: + 8 WTD / +93 YTD (5/16/09)

Ok last night I finished a skein of yarn so +2 for me well today I completed another skein of yarn so +2 for me I'll give my totals now for the week since I won't get much more done so here goes

WTD-3/YTD-168

I just used enough of a skein to roll the rest into a ball!! This has been a fairly good using up yarn week for me!LOL:cheer

My total for the week will be.......

...WTD +6, YTD +48

I wound 2 skeins into balls giving me a couple more points for the week:

+6 WTD / -12 YTD

I bought so much niiiiice, beautiful, gorgeous yarn today!!!! It was so much fun, and I really needed it. I have a plan for almost all of it. :clap Anyway, it brings me to this score for the week:

-32 WTD

BUT I still have a positive score for the year so far! :cheer

+3 YTD

And Congratulations to any fellow Norwegians, it's our national day today! :party

Archived