2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braxxi,

I love the afghan. I love the shape and the colors.

Flat baby -- that's a good one!:lol

I know some people worry about if an afghan lays flat or not, but unless it's just for show I don't see the big deal. :hook

Braxxi, that is too cute... And you will be the third lady I know having a baby in September. One of the couples is also having a Boy, the second couple haven found out yet. I am so hoping for a little girl, as I know Neive wants a little girl as well.

well I finished a skein of yarn today used the rest on fringe for the poncho so +2 for me so far for the week

I'm new here. I'd like to join in the Stashbusting. I need help managing my stash.

:welcome to the Ville and welcome to our little land of fun and stashbusting.

Just come on in and tell us what you are using or :eek buying

Nice to have you with us.

Well so much for having a good score. :) I bought a skein of yarn and three skeins/balls of thread. I guess you call them skeins too?? The -8 added to my +2 gives me a -6 right now. Sigh.

I'm new here. I'd like to join in the Stashbusting. I need help managing my stash.

:welcome to our corner of the web! If you have any questions about the rules of our stashbusting game, just ask. Everything is explained in the first post, or it will be after I edit it in a minute to include our periodic YTD posts.

See you around!

Started on the Octopus from Crochet World June 2009 issue. Making it in the hot pink that I used for my piggie. Gotta use that stash!

I'm also using a ball of purple for the underneath of the octopus, and then a ball of orange that I have stashed away.

I hope it's done by the weekend!

I'm entering the piggie puppet and the octopus in the county fair.

:manyheart

This is a good place for help/encouragement. :D Welcome!

I finished a skein of sugar n cream on a steering wheel cover. :yay I'm not done with it yet but I'm sure I wont finish the second skein.

I was finishing up some touches on my doll with spiral blankie when it hit me like a ton of bricks. I had finished off two skeins making that thing:dance well the whole outfit. :wlol

Boy not using pounders is just amazing!

:rofl

Braxxi,

Your baby blanket is wonderful. Very good job! Congratulations on your future little man. This is my guy, Gabriel..

[ATTACH]1251[/ATTACH]

Laura

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww He's TOO cute!:manyheart

Does that t-shirt come in Men's Medium for MY son?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww He's TOO cute!:manyheart

Does that t-shirt come in Men's Medium for MY son?

i got the shirt from a consignment sale. it's from a company called Now and Zen. it was the perfect shirt because he can look so innocent, but you can see his horns growing :devil.

Laura

Finished another skein on the little shirt and started a matching purse. +2

That puts me at a YTD of... drumroll please... +1!!

I'm out of the negatives! Yay! :elle:tup

i got the shirt from a consignment sale. it's from a company called Now and Zen. it was the perfect shirt because he can look so innocent, but you can see his horns growing :devil.

Laura

Thanks. My 3 kids and I looked through Now and Zen's website, and laughed our heads off! They have some good ones. Your son's is one of the best.

Well, My big order of cotton yarn (24) arrived so -48 for me. I am making casserole covers for my daughter. But I will have to do alot to get rid of that number.

A big welcome to the new members, It is fun to just get on here and share with other crocheters with your same passion.

:woo:dance:elle:dance :woo

WTG, Jain!

Laura-

Love that T! and your little guy wears it well... Tres Adorable!:manyheart

Karishema- I LOVE casserole covers... if you get an extra one, feel free to send it my way :lol...

Hey, anything to help a fellow stashbuster, right?! :devil:rofl

Braxxi- Boy, are YOU on a roll!!!! I love your "flatbaby" afghan! it's really COOL!

Crocheting4mygirls: :hi & :welcome!

Tracey: How is your DH? Please know I continue to pray for you:hug

Oh my, Just found out that my cousin is having a little boy as well. So that makes three for the month of September. I was sooo hoping to do a little girl outfit, but I guess it will only be boys. Okay teddy bear theme works well with a boy so at least the quilt I started I won't have to change up at all. I have been making tons of saltines this week and crocheting them in to 9 patch squares. There are so many of the things, I feel like I am drowning. :help Well, I guess I need to get back to my :hook and start :crocheting my little heart out. Ya'll have a blessed day.

I have good news, and bad news. The good news is I finished a skein on my daughter's sweater!

The bad news is I went to Ollie's and found Lion Brand Suede on sale, and 6 skeins followed me home.

So the net news is an additional -10 for WTD.

Archived