-3 CraftyWitch

-3 DesertACrocheter

-3 Ellie 13

-10 dragonpuck

-10 Marzee

-30 KellyA

-30 Krystal16

-32 LEaD SHOOT THE MOON!!!

woot! I won! For once in my life having no self control has been a positive! Something I'm good at: Spending money on yarn!!! :clap:clap:clap

gold medal, how awesome,thank you

you would have laughed if you had seen how eager my hubby was to help me box up that yarn and get it on its merry way

I don't know your husband, but I'm picturing mine under similar circumstances. :haha

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

I finished up another skein of cotton this morning on washcloths. +2

If I don't get any yarn as mother's day gifts today I should be at 0 soon! Yay!

I'm already in the hole for the week. Bought a skein of Hot Pink yarn at Wally World So that I can finish my puppet. I'm making a piggy puppet and I used light pink for the body and head and now the ears and snout will be in Hot Pink.

:manyheart

I went to Michael's to sign up my daughter for cake decorating class. I went to the yarn section.:devil They have (had?) a lot of yarn on clearance for $.99/skein.:devil They don't have very much on clearance now.:blush

I came home with 23 skeins on yarn that I don't need. My WTD plummets to -46. Gonna be fun to try to bring that up!

Finished my piggie puppet today. Used half a skein to make a hat for the piggie, so I rolled the other part for a ball today. So I made one point up of the two that I blew by buying the hot pink yarn this morning.

No more yarn for me.

I got missed in the numbers...:cry but that's probably because I posted them on Friday. I wasn't able to get back to my computer last night after taking my dad for surgery. Oh well. Maybe next time. :D

Grats to everyone on a good week!

I went to Michael's to sign up my daughter for cake decorating class. I went to the yarn section.:devil They have (had?) a lot of yarn on clearance for $.99/skein.:devil They don't have very much on clearance now.:blush

I came home with 23 skeins on yarn that I don't need. My WTD plummets to -46. Gonna be fun to try to bring that up!

I teach those cake classes. :) I have to just stay away from the yarn section some nights. I've walked through a couple of times but I don't know what I would do with any of the yarn on clearance so I haven't bought any yet. But I probably will. :) On top of the clearance price I get my employee discount.:devil

I used up a skein of purple making mini squares, so that's a plus two to start the week out with.

I got missed in the numbers...:cry but that's probably because I posted them on Friday. I wasn't able to get back to my computer last night after taking my dad for surgery. Oh well. Maybe next time. :D

Grats to everyone on a good week!

I'm very sorry, Braxxi. :blush I was honestly blinded by your afghans :drool-- I didn't notice the score posted in such large, colorful numbers below them! :embarYou did a great job busting stash, and you deserve recognition. :nworthy I added you to the list with a special designation.:hug So, will you forgive me?:flower

How is your dad doing?

Finished my piggie puppet today. Used half a skein to make a hat for the piggie, so I rolled the other part for a ball today. So I made one point up of the two that I blew by buying the hot pink yarn this morning.

No more yarn for me.

Can you please post a picture of the piggie puppet perhaps?

Thanks Beth! :D I feel truely honored.

My dad is doing well, although not getting much done...lol. He had to have the ulnar nerve in his left elbow moved because it was getting pinched off by the bones. He said it felt like hitting your funny bone but all the time.

I'm very sorry, Braxxi. I didn't notice the score posted in such large, colorful numbers below them! :embarYou did a great job busting stash, and you deserve recognition. :nworthy I added you to the list with a special designation.:hug So, will you forgive me?:flower

This is why we love our fearless leader so much. You are just the best and we don't forget you through the week. We appreciate all the care you take.

:ghug

Can you please post a picture of the piggie puppet perhaps?

I'll try to get dd to post one for me. I don't know how to post pictures.

I went and bought a bunch of yarn on satuarday. It has a purpose though. I am making baby hats. So I can add -8 points to my total.

I'll try to get dd to post one for me. I don't know how to post pictures.

Let me encourage you to learn. It is not that hard (I learned :eek ) and it is so empowering. With the new system here it is a piece of cake these days.

:hug

I didn't get much yarn used until Fri. night, but didn't get to post in time. There was the post office "Stamp Out Hunger" food collection on Sat. I volunteered to help at the food pantry, sorting/storing donations. I was only going to be there for a few hours, but worked 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. Where did the time go :think. I think I was hooked by the "Free pizza lunch for all volunteers" :lol. I'll add my totals to this week. 1 ball and 1 skein rolled down (+2) so far.

WTD: + 2 YTD: + 63

Ellie 13

So there I was, Sunday night, using up a second ball of yarn to edge a second fleece blanket for the weekend and feeling smug. +2 points! Then I realized I had a Monday morning meeting in the next town, a 40-minute ride from the office (almost an hour from my house), and that I would be passing a LYS, Tucson Yarn Company, to which I had a gift certificate. So after the meeting, on my way back in, I popped in and bought 5 skeins of Hempathy in a lovely purple. So much for smugness.

Any suggestions on what to make myself with the Hempathy?

I'm starting out this week in the negative. I bought 6 skeins of yarn on Saturday but wasn't home early enough to change my scores. Then I used up 2 skeins and 3 balls of what I bought on this baby ghan. I had to stretch it to get it to lay flat, but I don't think I'm having a flat baby anyway...:rofl

100_1123.jpg

Archived