2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

For the 7th week in a row another big fat 0!!! :( I am working on another yo yoghan, using a pounder for the joining chain. Which means it takes forever to finish.:crocheting

But I am also working on using up some of the larger balls to make squares for charity. Just can't seem to get them big balls to disappear. Oh well, atleast the score is not getting deeper and deeper in the negatives like it did last year.:clap

Tracey, my heart goes out to you and your hubby. I will keep your family in my prayers.:hug

I love all the new pics posted! The layette (Tracey) is adorable. Love the hairpin lace (wanna come teach me how??). The hat is so cute (jainz???) and the round ripples (braxxi??) will definately bring lots of smiles to who ever receives them.

Keep up the destashing ~ Everyone is doing great!:cheer

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering my concerns about those 6 skeins I bought I am very pleased with the score for this week Relatively speaking I am in great shape... just don't look at where the year is going :rofl

This week + 6

this year -46

Whoa! Nice scores, everyone!:cheer:cheer WTG!:clap:clap

I am not posting till later on... I am not giving up on :crochetingtime today :no

Plus, I want to see who will be :dance:elle:dance for a +ytd score:D

have a stitchin' day, all :ghug ...see you all later on!:yay

Did another hat on the round loom (double thread-Hee, hee) so I finished up another skein. :cheer I have to rack up as many points as I can , because I will receive a big order of cotten yarn next week.:eek

wtd + 11 ytd +18

My total for the WTD is -30

YTD is -92

I would like to thank those who mention that Michael's was clearancing out yarn :hook guess I have enough yarn now to keep busy!! :devil:lol:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn

Darski, thank you for keeping me in your prayers.

Braxxi, Your round ripple are beautiful, I love this afghan as it works up so quickly. I will keep your Dad in my prayers as he goes through surgery. I fully understand the worries we go through when a love one is not well. I have found my crochet hook is my best friend in these cases.

Pineknott, Wow, now that is a Gold Metal Award.

Have been away for a couple of weeks and not doing any crocheting right now. Partial tear of my rotator cuff on dominant side so trying to give it as much rest as possible. Of course, I'm right handed and it is my right shoulder. So another week of:

WTD: 0

I used up a small ball of yarn to start a simple purse and i have a ball left of green yarn that i used to make another bag. i missed out on the wip week. bummer. :(

Laura

My score this week is +2 WTD/-22 YTD

I probably won't get anymore points today so I'll go ahead and post my score so I don't forget.

WTD -2 but my YTD is still in the positives :yay

I'm in the positive this week. I managed to use up 2 skeins on the sweater I'm working on, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +4 YTD +88

:cheer

no more energy today after grocery shopping so

wtd + 152 ytd + 255

is this weeks final score.

I know when I get to run amok in Hobby Lobby in a week or two,the ytd score will take a downturn

While I didn't get enough crocheting done on my pounder to gain any points that way, I did sell 2 skeins at my garage sale today! So my score this week is

WTD +4/YTD +37

I was busy most of the week sewing in ends on the afghan I started working on in February--I never think to sew them in as I go so I figured I would get them all done before I was completely done with the afghan!!

0 wtd/ +3 ytd

Archived