2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought two skiens of light pink RHSS today for a baby sweater set. I had one point, so I'm at a -3 for the week.

That's my Mom's day gift to myself!

Along with some new needles.

:manyheart

Tracey, my heart is with you in this time of trial. :ghug

I am still working away at busting it just seems to be taking a while to do it/ At last count, I put paid to 3 skeins ...and more time left to git 'er done.

Yikes, I forgot to change my WTD back on Sunday, so I did it just now.

I am making granny daughters today from the leftover balls. I have already finished 2 if them, but I will wait until I'm finished working on them to post. Happy:crocheting, everyone

I rolled 3 skeins into balls today :yay I'm back to YTD 0 :yay now to work on these last 3 points :lol

:yay:cheer:clap:jumpyay:woo:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance

Hey, I'll do the YTD+ dance whenever I can!!!

I used up another skein of yarn so that is another +2

This week so far +20 :wooIam trying to get the YTD down to 0 again.

Awesome, Miss Scarlet!!! We'll get to do the YTD+ dance with you soon, TOO!!! Great score for the week!:cheer:yay:clap:jumpyay:wooTake a :bow

Yikes, I forgot to change my WTD back on Sunday, so I did it just now.

I am making granny daughters today from the leftover balls. I have already finished 2 if them, but I will wait until I'm finished working on them to post. Happy:crocheting, everyone

Do you have plans for the granny daughters?

Finished an afghan tonight and rolled the rest of the skein into a ball so +1 for me. :) I'm trying to decide what I want to do with the ball of yarn, have two projects in mind, so hopefully I'll finish the ball off this week too. We shall see.

Did you post any pictures of your afghan?

I'm working on wash cloths to go with my mother's day gifts so hopefully I will be able to finish this skein of cotton in the next day or two. Still no points to report though.

Decided to spend the day in yarn shops and walked away with a total of 7 skeins....not bad but I am thinking of heading out again tomorrow :devil:hook

Do you have plans for the granny daughters?

No, I just thought I would do them until I had a batch,and send them to

one of the charity groups. Why, do you know of a need for them? I will be glad to send them to anyone who can use them.

Just changed my siggie to show the balls I used today! I also had a bag of 18 inch scaps of yarn left from plastic canvas kits. I tied they all together and am working a adult hat on a round loom. It is multicolored, I will post a picture when it is finished. :woo:woo

Ok my bad again. I bought 6 skeins of yarn today that will be featured during the May All Charity Event.

I have managed to use of 4 skeins of yarn this week so the damage is not so bad on Saturday. Got to keep going and get rid of 2 more skeins quickly. One is in the home stretch. :hyper

Here is my scrap cap, it is crazy looking. I saw one like it somewhere on the internet. Thought I would try it.

post-25772-135897403276_thumb.jpg

karishema (Mary) I love that hat. totally wild.

Big news... I busted 5 skeins this evening. I finished off a skein of boucle that I have had around and just to fix my score I hauled out my eyelash/chenille yarn and went through 4 skeins to make a hat and a bitty bit scarf. it doesn't take long when using two skeins together when they are small by pounder standards. And the good news is that a charity is going to get a very warm hat for winter. :yay

No, I just thought I would do them until I had a batch,and send them to

one of the charity groups. Why, do you know of a need for them? I will be glad to send them to anyone who can use them.

That's so nice! :hugI don't know anyone who uses them. I was just wondering if you had further plans for them. I'm trying to make an afghan with granny squares, but I am not liking sewing them together.:ohdear:yuck So I ignore that project, and go on to other things that are more fun.

karishema (Mary) I love that hat. totally wild.

Big news... I busted 5 skeins this evening. I finished off a skein of boucle that I have had around and just to fix my score I hauled out my eyelash/chenille yarn and went through 4 skeins to make a hat and a bitty bit scarf. it doesn't take long when using two skeins together when they are small by pounder standards. And the good news is that a charity is going to get a very warm hat for winter. :yay

Wow! That's awesome! Is your crochet hook smoking?

Used up two skeins making washcloths today. Yay! +4

Edit: karishema your hat is really cute!

Wow Jain, Your YTD is almost positive! Can we do the YTD+ dance for you soon???

It is very cool!!!!!!

Here is my scrap cap, it is crazy looking. I saw one like it somewhere on the internet. Thought I would try it.

[ATTACH]958[/ATTACH]

Archived