2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

I finished the inside piece of my scarf and used up the rest of the ball of yarn.

so I am posting while I have a chance today.

WTD=+12 YTD=+1

And my YTD is finally a Positive!!!!!!! It's just a +1, but at least it's on the plus side!!

:manyheart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lots of stash busting over the last couple weeks for me. :whew

Charity squares... gifts... swaps...etc! here are just a few things I've been busy with.............. :hook

[ATTACH]600[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]601[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]602[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]603[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]604[/ATTACH]

So to catch up...

WTD +11

YTD +156

What is the name of the pattern for the second picture or attach 601, they are all just lovely.

I'm coming, Ladies!!!!! I have 1 shoe on already!

Thanks, Beth & Heather! You are my inspiration.... I can do it!!!:hug:hook

& Linda is gonna dance with us too :wink... I have a good feeling!

:yes you can do it!! :dance:woo:cheer

Lots of stash busting over the last couple weeks for me. :whew

Charity squares... gifts... swaps...etc! here are just a few things I've been busy with.............. :hook

[ATTACH]600[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]604[/ATTACH]

So to catch up...

I love your stuff. Just two questions...

Which square is that? it looks like one I might want to use for my charity alongs some month?

What is the purple :think um thingy? He is really cute.

I went to Michael's yesterday to pick up some stitch markers, and they had tons of yarn on clearance in preparation for the "new yarn department coming soon". Oh, the temptation! :lol I nearly went and got a cart, but I kept thinking, "Do I really want that bad a stashbusting score this week?!" I picked up a lot of yarn and put it back down, and in the end all I bought were two little balls of Sugar 'n Cream on clearance for 99 cents each, which will be turned into gifts for my mom for Mother's Day (which means I better finally get to work! :lol ). Plus, since I had a 40% off coupon for the stitch markers, I checked out for less than $5. I do love getting a deal! :D

So my score this week is

WTD -4/YTD +33

What is the name of the pattern for the second picture or attach 601, they are all just lovely.

That is a Wiggly Hotpad......

I found the idea/pattern here...............

http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/projects/july99_crochet_2.html

Thank you dear for your compliments!!!!!

I love your stuff. Just two questions...

Which square is that? it looks like one I might want to use for my charity alongs some month?

What is the purple :think um thingy? He is really cute.

I will send you the pattern for the square... its one I wrote :hook

The cute little purple thing was from a pattern I tested...called a PipeFox The original design came from here.....

http://crochet-shaz.livejournal.com/

I did some slight altering with permission from the designer and made this PipeFox Dragon.

thank you for the compliments!!! :hug

:heart

:mug

I finished the inside piece of my scarf and used up the rest of the ball of yarn.

so I am posting while I have a chance today.

WTD=+12 YTD=+1

And my YTD is finally a Positive!!!!!!! It's just a +1, but at least it's on the plus side!!

:manyheart

All Right!!!! I'm going to get skinny from all this YTD+ dancing!!!! Congrats! Linda!!! :yay:dance

Well, I confess I backslid a bit. I used up one skein, made a small ball, and shed one skein in a yarn swap. However, at the same yarn swap, I also picked up 6 more skeins, so...

Stashbuster Total: WTD -7 YTD +84

The Shame... :D

That is a Wiggly Hotpad......

I found the idea/pattern here...............

http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/projects/july99_crochet_2.html

Thank you dear for your compliments!!!!!

I will send you the pattern for the square... its one I wrote :hook

The cute little purple thing was from a pattern I tested...called a PipeFox The original design came from here.....

http://crochet-shaz.livejournal.com/

I did some slight altering with permission from the designer and made this PipeFox Dragon.

thank you for the compliments!!! :hug

:heart

:mug

Ty, Ty, Ty, a friend gave me that hot pad and asked me to write out the pattern for her, You saved me all the trouble, you are an angel

well, of course once I went back to work on Wednesday all craftiness stopped, but I did get a good bit done this week before I did! I almost got rid of all the balls and skeins of cotton, I have only 4 tiny balls left to do something with!!!! Woohoo! So here it is for this week---have a lovely day ladies!

+12 WTD/+58 YTD

I have finally gotten some crocheting done, and used some yarn I had in my stash. Great feeling! :D

+6 WTD

+32 YTD

Looks like I'm doing good... I think I'm going to buy some yarn soon, I don't want to run out of stash either..! ;)

This week I have received 5 full balls and 1 partail ball, -11

Have used 6 partial balls making squares +6

Making a total of -5:eek

off to update my sigi

I just got back from the ballfields, and see that Linda made it... I am still plugging, and am not going to post 'till I am done.

so... off to feed my troops, and get :crocheting:crocheting

see you at the finish line!!! :woo

(I'm so :hyper I can't even stand it!!!)

i have ended my no purchase spree. :eek:eek:eek i was able to last a full 20 months without a purchase. but alas, i bought a skein of caron pounder this week. but at least i used up 2 ends of thread balls making sock trims. so i am at 0 rather than a negative. :hook i hope to not be down a slippery shopping slope.:goodorbad i just have to get back to the right mind set and use up a lot of thread i still have.

2009 Stashbusting Score: + 0 WTD / +85 YTD (5/2/09)

Well my plus 8 with my minus 26 leaves me with bad scores in both spots :blush

See edit below...

This week -16

this year -52

Well, I'll just have to keep plugging away at those WIPs to pare the numbers back :knife

:llama:llama:ducky

Edited because i did finish another skein of my pink yarn on a new scarf :yay

Oh no, my hubby went on a yarn shopping spree for me. Well it's a yearly sale that he takes me too where you can buy high priced yarn for next to nothing. I picked out around 25 balls of Debbie Bliss, but then my dear hubby said for the savings he was gonna go and find some more deals and he put quite a bit in the cart. I did get some crocheting done, and some yarn used up but I still wound up with a -75

lhapsaapsolady -- we're all jealous, you know.:) I hope you enjoy your new yarn. It's sweet that your hubby would get more for you.

My WTD score is +14. My YTD is +6

Archived