2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

Woo Hoo. Looks like many of us are getting some stash busted so far this week!!!

I finished off one ball and one skein tonight working on my graph ghan!!!! another +3 going on the books!!!!!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I bought only one skein of yarn today so -2 but my score is still in the positive for the week

I finally got to roll a skein into a ball today :yay +1 for my WTD

The bad thing is I need to buy another skein of it to finish this quilt but I hope to hold off buying it till I get back to 0 YTD. :D

I finally got to roll a skein into a ball today :yay +1 for my WTD

The bad thing is I need to buy another skein of it to finish this quilt but I hope to hold off buying it till I get back to 0 YTD. :D

Cool! I'm all warmed up and have my dancin' shoes on for a_stitchintime. I'm excited to do the positive dance for you, too! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Well, I finished the Jumper for a baby boy, and I got the blanket almost completed, it needs a border in which I started last night. I am also working on the cap, then the booties. Hubby has an appointment with the first of three oncologist today, so I will have a lot of nervous energy. I have found the three best oncologist in this area. # 1 studied at MD Anderson in Houston But I am very excited to about #2 who is the head of oncology at Hackensack Medical University. He studied at Baylor University in Texas and did post grad at Cornell and fellowship at Sloan Kettering. Anyway, the plan is to interview them and then choose the best one that my husband feels comfortable with.

Well, I finished the Jumper for a baby boy, and I got the blanket almost completed, it needs a border in which I started last night. I am also working on the cap, then the booties. Hubby has an appointment with the first of three oncologist today, so I will have a lot of nervous energy. I have found the three best oncologist in this area. # 1 studied at MD Anderson in Houston But I am very excited to about #2 who is the head of oncology at Hackensack Medical University. He studied at Baylor University in Texas and did post grad at Cornell and fellowship at Sloan Kettering. Anyway, the plan is to interview them and then choose the best one that my husband feels comfortable with.

I am holding you both in my prayers and thoughts today...:hug I hope it all goes well.

Cool! I'm all warmed up and have my dancin' shoes on for a_stitchintime. I'm excited to do the positive dance for you, too! :cheer:cheer:cheer

I'm ready for the dancing to commence :lol I used up 3 balls today and that gives me WTD +4 YTD +1 :dance :dance :dance

I used up a ball of yarn today making a bonnet, and then gave one skein away to a friend.

So three more points!

:manyheart

And my YTD is almost positive!

Horray!

finished a skein making a winter hat for charity, so that gives me a +2 for the week. alread changed my signature.

I'm ready for the dancing to commence :lol I used up 3 balls today and that gives me WTD +4 YTD +1 :dance :dance :dance

:jumpyay HOORAY!!!!:yay Let's dance!!!:dance Take a :bow You :2rock

Pace yourself, though -- we'll be dancing for a_stitchintime and CLLinda soon!!!:clap:jumpyay

Well I'm going to post my score now since I'm not sure I will be around tomorrow so here are the totals for the week of May 2nd hard to believe

WTD+5/YTd-169

:jumpyay HOORAY!!!!:yay Let's dance!!!:dance Take a :bow You :2rock

Pace yourself, though -- we'll be dancing for a_stitchintime and CLLinda soon!!!:clap:jumpyay

I'm coming, Ladies!!!!! I have 1 shoe on already!

Thanks, Beth & Heather! You are my inspiration.... I can do it!!!:hug:hook

& Linda is gonna dance with us too :wink... I have a good feeling!

Stayed out of Hobby Lobby all week! That's a hard thing to do.

Also, used up two points more of yarn last night making a scarf. Still more to do on the scarf, so I don't know if this is my final post for the week.

:manyheart

I did good this week. Passed by an AC Moore store and didn't even stop!:cheer And I finally finished a skein of yarn.:clap But then my friend came back from Ireland with a hank of wool for me. :eekThat just negated my 2 points earned from the skein used. Geezzz, can't win for loosing.:( lol So, for the 6th week in a row, my weekly score is again a big fat 0

I finally started a prayerghan RR and worked a skein down. I then started a new batch of rectangles for HAP because I mailed the others. I worked a skein down into a ball and used up another ball for those. So, it's +3 for me.

For week ending May 2, 2009: WTD: +3 / YTD: -43

Lots of stash busting over the last couple weeks for me. :whew

Charity squares... gifts... swaps...etc! here are just a few things I've been busy with.............. :hook

post-18634-135897401052_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897401055_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897401057_thumb.jpg

post-18634-13589740106_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897401062_thumb.jpg

So to catch up...

WTD +11

YTD +156

Lots of stash busting over the last couple weeks for me. :whew

Charity squares... gifts... swaps...etc! here are just a few things I've been busy with.............. :hook

[ATTACH]600[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]601[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]602[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]603[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]604[/ATTACH]

So to catch up...

WTD +11

YTD +156

Beautiful!!!

Archived