2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

I was a good girl today. I went to JoAnn's for some yarn but didn't end up getting it. Got some cross-stitch items instead but that doesn't count towards the stash! :lol However, I only used a little bit this week so not much of a dent.

+2 WTD +10 YTD

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed last week wherein I bought two Caron One Pound skeins, so I'll include them in this weeks count.

I ended up frogging that Mother's Day CAL, so there goes the ball I'd used up on that, and got a new skein of Sugar 'n Cream sage to replace the green yarn I'd been using and apparently can't find a match for at the local craft stores. I think I should've gotten the pine instead. Anyway that puts me at WTD -7/YTD -69.

WTD: -4

YTD: +26

:) A little late, forgot to do it last night. But I know I'm some hours (6 or so?) in front of you guys in america. ;)

+35 basjordan GOLD MEDAL!

+25 CLLinda SILVER MEDAL!

+12 dragonpuck BRONZE MEDAL!

+10 Miss Scarlet

+8 Ladykats

+7 clocke

+6 darski

+6 ropergirl3

+5 Jain

+4 a stitchintime

+4 BigPinkPolkaDot

+4 jammerholly

+3 econ-nerd

+3 Ellie 13

+3 Jen62906

+2 JennyBunny

+2 jura2908

+2 kel

+2 kiwikitti

+2 LEaD

+2 PBLKNP

+1 dilyca2006

+1 goofy

+1 hseger

+1 Wendy Sue

0 Ariel Manx

0 Jessicagil

0 mar3185

0 Nikka hotpinkpixy

0 Streams45

0 TexasSugar

0 unicorn37757

-2 DesertCrocheter

-2 fc1123

-2 Legalwoman17

-4 aphelia

-4 KellyA

-7 CraftyWitch

-10 karishema

-10 pineknott

-37 krazy-kitty

-50 Mandii SHOOT THE MOON!

+157 Legalwoman17 GOLD MEDAL!

+119 pineknott SILVER MEDAL!

+108 dragonpuck BRONZE MEDAL!

+91 PBLKNP

+85 jura2908

+65 Jessicagil

+59 Ellie 13

+51 DesertCrocheter

+46 ropergirl3

+40 jammerholly

+37 Ariel Manx

+28 dilyca2006

+26 aphelia

+11 Nikka hotpinkpixy

+10 kiwikitti

+4 Texas Sugar

+3 Streams45

+3 karishema

+1 mar3185

0 clocke

-4 goofy

-4 hseger

-8 basjordan

-11 CLLinda

-11 a stitchintime

-15 Jain

-16 unicorn37757

-18 Jen62906

-20 JennyBunny

-25 kel

-36 darski

-46 BigPinkPolkaDot

-56 Wendy Sue

-59 econ-nerd

-66 KellyA

-69 CraftyWitch

-73 LEaD

-76 Ladykats

-103 Miss Scarlet

-121 Mandii

-176 fc1123 SHOOT THE MOON!

I want to congratulate everyone who has positives or zeroes for WTD and/or YTD!:yay That shows great stashbusting -- or at least great restraint in stash building! I am proud of all of us!!!:cheer

I enjoy having a +3 for the week, but tis not true.

I really had a -10 for the week. My YTD was+3, so it was misread. Should I not put my ytd on every week? I wasn't in the running for anything, so it really doesn't matter. How do those ladies do that much crocheting or do they give it away?

I enjoy having a +3 for the week, but tis not true.

I really had a -10 for the week. My YTD was+3, so it was misread. Should I not put my ytd on every week? I wasn't in the running for anything, so it really doesn't matter. How do those ladies do that much crocheting or do they give it away?

We had two scores posted this week, both YTD and WTD. The WTD is back a page. I actually didn't mess up this time. :bow

I have been working on a couple of mutliple strand projects using up small balls and small skeins, so the points have been racking up quickly. Using three strands of yarn at a time, it goes fast! That's how I got my larger than normal scores.

I went to Walmart yesterday and did not buy any yarn. I was so close to grabbing some Vanna's Choice but it was a little more expensive than JoAnn's so I waited. Yay!

well I used up a ball of yarn so +1 for me for today so far starting the week out ok at least for today I guess we shall see

I Finished 5 more turtles (10 more to go :cheer) and :crocheting a few more squares together. Didn't used any balls though :sigh. I went to Bed & Bath to get sheets then went into the Michaels a few doors down, just to see if their new yarn department is done :D. I can't wait to see what it's going to be like. I'll have trouble resisting then, but this time I didn't buy any yarn :cheer. I hope to have few balls finished by Sat.

WTD: 0 YTD: + 59

Ellie 13

rolled another skein into a ball another +1 so right now for the week so far +2 wow I'm sure that probably won't last for me but then again today it might

We had two scores posted this week, both YTD and WTD. The WTD is back a page. I actually didn't mess up this time. :bow

I have been working on a couple of mutliple strand projects using up small balls and small skeins, so the points have been racking up quickly. Using three strands of yarn at a time, it goes fast! That's how I got my larger than normal scores.

I am sorry, I did not notice that their were two different ones. That will teach me to wake up and smell the roses. I will keep trying to make a difference (in my stash).

Yay! I'm off to a good start this week. Finished a skein on my granny square afghan today so +2. I've just started the Outta Sight and hopefully I can get some time to make progress on that this week.

I'm almost done with my 3-strand pet bed. It's been fun using all my scraps and odd yarn, and it has been so good for my score. Today I finished 1 skein and 2 balls, so my WTD is +4. My YTD is -4. I hope to have a "YTD is out of the negatives" dance this week!:elle

I worked on a baby snuggli yesterday and used up a whole skein of yarn. It's going pretty well. Working on Sleeves right now.

+2 so far.

:manyheart

I'm almost done with my 3-strand pet bed. It's been fun using all my scraps and odd yarn, and it has been so good for my score. Today I finished 1 skein and 2 balls, so my WTD is +4. My YTD is -4. I hope to have a "YTD is out of the negatives" dance this week!:elle

I have been thinking that it might be interesting to use up all my little balls of yarn to make 2 (or 3) strand cozy for my office chair. I am thinking that I will just tie the yarn together into a continuous strand and use the knot tails as decoration.

Although, I might have to use a continuous strand from a pounder along side my scrap strand. I don't have enough scrap bits to use only them.

Next week fer shure... after I finish WIP Week. :think

I used a small ball (+1) on 5 more turtles (15 done 5 to go). I found 3 tangled partials. I spent last night untangling and rolling them into balls (+3). I'll use at least 2 for the charity squares I'm making. I'm going to join the Mystery For Me CAL.

WTD: + 4 YTD: + 63

Ellie 13

Archived