2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had loads of yarn sent to me this week, so I will proberly be shooting the moon:lol

I recevied a total of 18 full skeins and 1 partail and I havn't used any:angry

Dont think I will use any yarn up now so this is my finial score this week.

WTD = -37

Yet another week without managing to find any crochet time. I gotta get back to it, though - I got a commission, plus I just found out one of my favorite cousins and his wife are expecting another little girl. Soon as I get this first deadline out of the way for our business I'll be good to go!

So my score remains, yet again,

WTD 0/YTD +37

This week +6

this year -36

Well I am at least moving down this time.

I think I resisted temptation. There was a shopping bag full of yarn offered at my Freecycle group. I deleted the message but did not yet empty the trash folder :hyper

Well, um, erm. Can she do it :? can she resist :? Tune in Monday to see the answers. :rofl

I was in the postives until I frogged the beginning of a scrap ghan so my total this week is again in the negatives

-4 wtd, -66 ytd

I better go ahead and post my score. I don't think I'll get anymore finished today. I've been working right along all week and have only gotten that one ball on Sunday used up. I have a couple skeins close to being rolled into a ball though so maybe next weeks score will be better.

WTD +1

This week +6

this year -36

Well I am at least moving down this time.

I think I resisted temptation. There was a shopping bag full of yarn offered at my Freecycle group. I deleted the message but did not yet empty the trash folder :hyper

Well, um, erm. Can she do it :? can she resist :? Tune in Monday to see the answers. :rofl

you can do it! Oh, but wait... can you use it to finish stuff for "WIP Week"? or a quick WIM? ... hmmm you said "free"?! :rofl

oh, yes, and here are my scores:

wtd: +4

ytd: -11

have a great day, all! :yay

I posted earlier when I burned my hand. Wasn't sure I could even crochet on Saturday. But my hand is doing fine, and I crocheted up a storm tonight.

So I am updating my score.

WTD=+25

:manyheart

I've been working on a two stranded tote and have managed to get through three skeins, and rolled two partials into balls... and needed to buy three skeins for another project.

WTD: +2, YTD: - 20

I posted earlier when I burned my hand. Wasn't sure I could even crochet on Saturday. But my hand is doing fine, and I crocheted up a storm tonight.

So I am updating my score.

WTD=+25

:manyheart

I'm so glad your hand isn't injured too badly. :hug

Archived