2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

I agree this Cal is so much fun to see everyone's progress and how everybody is doing with keeping their yarn stash down

I just knew I was missing something very important about this CAL. :loser

so you are saying that the idea is to have less yarn... well Whodah Thunkit

:lashes

:rofl

:xfin maybe next week :sigh

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My WTD is +1, and that brings me to the beautiful YTDnumber: +30..! :D I have been at +33 once this year, but that's the highest I have been. I think I'm going to go past that next week. If I crochet a lot again, this week has been slow. Kind of in the middle of projects, and not quite sure what to start. :)

Went to Walmart today and used my birthday gift card to get 10 skeins so I'm finishing the week out with an extra -20.

WTD: -52 YTD: -20

Whoa! My biggest negative wtd and my first negative ytd! That's ok, I deserved some fiber treats anyway. After I spend all my birthday gift cards I won't have any yarn buying money until Christmas so I will catch back up.

My score's the same as last week...which was the same as the week before that. Ugh! Haven't had a thing on the hook the past couple weeks. The next thing I want to make for myself is something I have to create the pattern for, and I need dedicated quiet time for that (not sitting in front of the TV!) and I haven't had the time lately as my husband and I have started a business and I'm also volunteering at the state park he works at, and I'm starting my spring cleaning... Oh well! I probably will get started soon on a gift for my mom for Mother's Day - she loves crocheted dish cloths and pot holders, so she's easy to please! :D

Anyway, score remains at

WTD 0/YTD +37

0 WTD / +8 YTD

well, i'm still at the same numbers as the last few weeks. Just haven't been bitten by the bug again but I have several projects in mind and all my new yarn to play with that's still sitting there, calling my name. Well, after I saved it from the kitten!!

+31 basjordan GOLD MEDAL!

+11 TIE FOR SILVER MEDAL!

+11 JennyBunny SILVER MEDAL!

+11 Nikka hotpinkpixy SILVER MEDAL!

+9 CLLinda BRONZE MEDAL!

+8 lhapsaapsolady

+6 Braxxi

+5 jura2908

+4 Ellie 13

+4 fc1123

+4 hseger

+3 karishema

+2 PBLKNP

+2 Tia

+2 Wendy Sue

+1 aphelia

+1 krazy-kitty

+1 mar3185

0 a stitchintime

0 Ariel Manx

0 BigPinkPolkaDot

0 Jessigagil

0 kel

0 kiwikitti

0 Miss Scarlet

0 NeedleArts

0 pineknott

0 ropergirl3

0 Streams45

0 TexasSugar

-1 DesertCrocheter

-1 LEaD

-2 dilyca2006

-2 KellyA

-6 gbabesmom

-9 Legalwoman17

-10 darski

-10 dragonpuck

-30 Krystal16

-39 Ladykats

-50 Mandii

-52 Jain SHOOT THE MOON!

Horray for the Bronze!

It was a really good week for everyone. Congratulations on your stashbusting, everyone.

:manyheart

Archived