2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah I can see where that gets old in a hurry. :rofl

If you use Yahoo mail (and maybe others) you can set your "calendar" to send you a notice every Saturday. I use that function for lots of stuff and I like it. :wlol

I like that idea. I will try it out.

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: -15

TeamVJGC

I finally have a score, even though I have been crocheting like crazy, I didn't finish any skein. Before I joined this group, I bought large skeins of Red Heart. Now I can't use them up very fast. But I did make Granny squares this afternoon and finished up 3 small balls. So +3 for me. :woo

well still busting through a skein today not doing too bad working on a poncho for my daughter Margaret's birthday for next month so I will have a skein finished maybe this week

I've been working and working with the destashing. And yet my score for the week (and the past few weeks) is still 0.

I think I might have to stick to worsted weight yarns from here on out, instead of the laceweights. :lol

so much for my positive score so far this week!! I have a pattern for a table cloth that I very much want to make. Not ready for it yet, but, I stopped at Wal-mart on my way home from the dentist and bought 4 balls of 1000 yard thread so that when I am ready I have it!!!LOL

Arrrgggghhhh!!!

I cannot go shopping without buying yarn and today was no exception. I bought 7 skeins of yarn with is a minus 14 and where it not for the plus four I got through this week with playing with stuff, I would be in serious trouble.

I am getting worried. I so wanted to do well this year and I am just heading down the tubes on turbo charge.

Well time to get crocheting and get some more plus points :sigh

I am getting worried. I so wanted to do well this year and I am just heading down the tubes on turbo charge.

:lol I feel the same way and I've only been here a week and a half! But I'm having so much fun!

I finished up a skein making a hat (9" takes a looooong time to knit...and a lot of yarn!) so the gives me +2. Let's see, that's -2 for the week. Off I go to update my sig.

I've been crocheting a lot but no points to claim yet. I've almost finished a cone of cotton on my bathing suit cover up. Only have half a sleeve to go! Then I think I might start the Amsterdam Jacket by Doris Chan. That will use up some skeins.

I finished a sweater and hat for my daughter today, which used up 3 skeins of yarn!

WTD +6 YTD +78

Very good day for my score today: I used a ball on my star afghan, finished a skein on my cape, and made another 4-strand oven mitt completing 4 skeins and rolling 2 other skeins into balls. This gives me +13 for today, and +25 for the week, and -49 for my YTD.

:hi, everyone!

I don't have any busting to report (or minussing, for that matter!) I just missed you gals and wanted to say hello!

Beth... you are really going to town!

Darski... You ARE good, and now you have all that nice yarn to play with, with lots of time to "bust it"!

Diane, what bedspread are you going to do?

and... :birthday, Jain!

Everyone's doing so great... I better get crackin' :rofl

Well I made a scarf for my daughter's bear out of sport yarn but that didn't need much yarn so no stashbusting for me for today though I'm plugging away on a scarf so that should use up a skein

I have decided to make a cozy for my little office chair using 3 strands and my largest hook (Q ...I think)

I am guessing that should use up the three pounders I plan to use for it. That'll learn 'em. :cowboy

:rofl

I have been going crazy trying to find the right pattern to make for my bed... I have 50/50 of merino/silk in the most beautiful colors and would love to make something nice. I don't think I am going to find anything that I like anytime soon, so I will put it on the back burner, and make something else. Hmmm Darski has an idea with the Q hook, or I could do a hairpin lace ghan.

Archived