CrochetAmore

One Skein Basic Filet Shawl-CORRECTED

So that's why after the first 10 rows or so, mine looked like a rose-colored loin cloth :rofl Thanks for the correction :ty

Again, thanks for the pattern. I just started this today and it works up so quickly! I'm just using RH SS. It's a great pattern to do while watching a tv show (that's what I do at lunch while I crochet ;) .

I figured out the end of row two, which you corrected and I was coming here to PM you, but saw you fixed it. Glad you did.

So is a daffadil shawl one where you crochet separate flowers? Lily Sugar and Cream e-mail newsletter had a bunch for bouquets but could work for this. I started mine in lavendar, and I could add some flowers too... hmmm... an idea.

Debbi

This is the first time I made a shawl..

This one is going to my mom for Christmas

this year

Thanks for the pattern :hug:manyheart

post-20186-13589741349_thumb.jpg

Oh, I'm glad you corrected it for everyone else because this is a nice pattern. I made a couple before I figured out what was wrong and corrected it myself.

So that's why after the first 10 rows or so, mine looked like a rose-colored loin cloth :rofl Thanks for the correction :ty

:laughroll I can just picture that now!!

Why are ther no pictures of so many of your projects? I usually need visual aid as well as written directions. :yes

The link at the top of the pattern is where the picture can be found. Crochetville used to use a different method of adding pictures to posts. Now you can just upload pictures directly, but you used to have to use external links.

Very nice!

Nice pattern to resurrect from 2008! One skein shawls are a great way to quickly make a prayer shawl and let someone know you care and are praying for them!