One Skein Basic Filet Shawl-CORRECTED

CrochetAmore

• 3 weeks later...

Again, thanks for the pattern. I just started this today and it works up so quickly! I'm just using RH SS. It's a great pattern to do while watching a tv show (that's what I do at lunch while I crochet ;) .

I figured out the end of row two, which you corrected and I was coming here to PM you, but saw you fixed it. Glad you did.

So is a daffadil shawl one where you crochet separate flowers? Lily Sugar and Cream e-mail newsletter had a bunch for bouquets but could work for this. I started mine in lavendar, and I could add some flowers too... hmmm... an idea.

Debbi

• 3 weeks later...

This is the first time I made a shawl..

This one is going to my mom for Christmas

this year

Thanks for the pattern :hug:manyheart

post-20186-13589741349_thumb.jpg

Oh, I'm glad you corrected it for everyone else because this is a nice pattern. I made a couple before I figured out what was wrong and corrected it myself.

• 1 year later...
Why are ther no pictures of so many of your projects? I usually need visual aid as well as written directions. :yes

The link at the top of the pattern is where the picture can be found. Crochetville used to use a different method of adding pictures to posts. Now you can just upload pictures directly, but you used to have to use external links.

• 2 months later...

Archived