One Skein Basic Filet Shawl-CORRECTED

CrochetAmore

3089028754_d1a9d208ee_m.jpg

One Skein Basic Filet Shawl

Finished size: Adult/One Size

Materials: (US) size I hook, 1 skein worsted weight yarn*

*Red Heart Symphony in Persimmon was used for sample. If using RHSS or the equivalent, you may need a second skein if using an ombre. You may also need to increase or decrease the number of rows when using a yarn other than the Symphony that I used.

ch 5, join with sl st in first ch to form beg loop.

Row 1: ch 4 (counts as beg ch 3 plus ch 1 now and throughout) dc in beg loop.

(ch 1, dc) twice, turn.

Row 2: ch 4, dc in same st, (ch 1, skip next ch, dc in next dc) across to last dc, ch 1, (dc, ch 1, dc) in top of beg ch 3, turn.

Rows 3-45: Repeat row 2. Fasten off, weave in ends.

**You can add a border of your choice, or leave as is. :)

Designed by April Moreland

© 2008 All rights reserved.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. :hug

Thanks for posting this. I'm thinking it could be a good base for a daffodil shawl I plan to make. :hug

Yes, it would be perfect for something like that! I had originally intended to do that when I first wrote the pattern, but I never got around to finishing it so I figured I'd post it as is. LOL

• 1 month later...

What is a daffodil shawl? I have never made a shawl before and this looks fairly easy to make and I've been looking for an easy one for my first one.

Thank you

magbag1

• 2 months later...

It was brought to my attention that there was an error on row 2. I've corrected the pattern and it should be fine now. I'm sorry if this has caused any confusion for anyone. Please feel free to pm me if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks!! :hook

Archived