My Neck and Wrist Warmers

Lynn

Here are some pictures of my neck and wrist warmers. The Magenta ones are completed with buttons and the other 2 still have to have the buttons put on the neck warmer. I'll post the pattern for anyone who wants it

Marissaswristwarmers.jpg

MyNeckWarmer.jpg

MyNeckandwristwarmers.jpg

Mywristwarmers.jpg

Shannonsneckandwristwarmers.jpg

Shannonsneckwarmer.jpg

Shannonswristwarmers.jpg

Warmers3.jpg

NECK WARMER

I Hook and several ounces of WW yarn. I like Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn

Ch 18

hdc in 2nd ch from hook and each ch across. Ch 2 turn. Hdc until piece measures about 18 inches. Then sc in corner and sc in first 2 hdc on end. Ch2, sk 2 (for buttonhole), sc in next 2, ch 2, sk 2, sc in next 2, ch 2, sk2, sc in next 2, ch 2, sk 2 sc in next sc and in end. Continue sc equally spaced around piece. Finish off and weave in ends. Sew on 3/4" buttons to match buttonholes.

WRIST WARMERS - make 2

I hook and small amount WW yarn

Ch 22 (for sm wrist) 26 (for average women's wrist) 28 (for lg. wrist). Attach to beginning chain being careful not to twist ch. Ch 3 (counts for 1st dc) and dc in each ch around. Ss to top of ch 3.

2nd round - ch 2, hdc in each dc around and ss to top of ch 2.

3rd through 12 round - Repeat rnd 2.

Finish off and weave in ends.

On beginning round attach yarn and do a sc round. Next round ch 3, 3 dc in same space, sk 1 ch, sc in next ch, sk 1 ch, 4 dc in next ch. repeat around top of wrist warmer and finish off and weave in ends.

Happy Crocheting!

Lynn

You are welcome. I had to go back and edit the wrist warmers though so double check. There is a row of sc before you do the edging row

Hi, and thanks for the wrist warmers which i really would like to make, you said you would edit the pattern and i am wondering if you did.....also you say chain 2, hdc in each chain around and ss to top of chain 2....this is row 2......did you mean hdc in each dc around????

Thanks soo much for the pattern and replying....i appreciate both....

Yes, I did edit the pattern. Thanks for catching that. I did mean hdc in each dc not in each ch. I have corrected that in the original instructions now!

Merry Christmas

Lynn

Archived