Pineapple Scarf...

teakaycee

Thank you all for the compliments!!!

I used SimplySoft Caron yarn for this with an I hook. I didnt have much of the yellow yarn left and thought .. well.. this will be enough to practice with. By the time I was done.. I had used all the yarn... got 6 pineapples made and a decent enough length to call it an official scarf. So it will become a Christmas present.

It didnt take but an hour or so to make. Nice instructions..easy to follow.. and quick to work. I'm definately going to make more!

:heart

:mug

It didnt take but an hour or so to make. Nice instructions..easy to follow.. and quick to work. I'm definately going to make more!

Thanks for the info! I have to be in the office tomorrow so I may get a chance to get a couple made if it ends up being a quiet day! :crocheting I think they would be nice for my supervisor and co-worker.:yes

• 2 weeks later...

Awww... thanks Karen and Kathy for the compliments! You'll love this pattern. Its written very clear and it works up very quickly. I plan on making several this next year.

• 1 month later...

I made this just recently to send to my Grandma-in-law for her birthday next month. She's a RedHatter... so as you see.. I made it in those colors. I sure hope she likes it!

DCP02912.jpg

:cheer I absolutely :manyheart your scarves :cheer Good job :clap This is one that is on my list to do for the 12 scarves CAL. I was waiting to do it during the summer months because pineapple just says summer to me :lol

That is so pretty!

I made MIL one for Christmas (and forgot to take a picture).

:cheer I absolutely :manyheart your scarves :cheer Good job :clap This is one that is on my list to do for the 12 scarves CAL. I was waiting to do it during the summer months because pineapple just says summer to me :lol

Thanks you two! I appreciate the compliments!

I love any Pineapple design... so when I found this scarf... I knew it had to be one kept in my collection of patterns! It works great in many different yarns and colors! thanks again you guys! :hug

Archived