Babies & Kids Charity CAL

Ok I realize that the Blanket charity along isn't over just yet, the new one will start on Friday. I couldn't find the original post for the charity along and what was decided to do for the 3rd quarter. So I thought it over and decided that It should be things for children including teenagers :) and babies. Toys hats socks slippers blankets and preemie outfits anything like that. Plus we could help the Indian Reservation and all of Ro's charities :) I realize Not many people stay interested in the charity alongs but hey it was my idea to do this and I'm gonna follow through with it for the year :yes I also wanted to say I'm not trying to take anything away from anyone's charity you give to whomever you wish , this is just meant to be a spot for anyone who is doing kids charity items to discuss or show off what you've done.Thanks to all the crochet angels who do charity work :angel

So if you are doing any charity items for kids at all you can be included in this Charity Along!!

Oh and if someone who is good at making buttons could make one I'd be very grateful :hug

Well, I'm working on a few ideas for Ro's project :) I have them worked out in my head and on paper..just got to get hookin!

I'm also working on another charity project, not related to children though.

But, I'm with you on this CAL..for Ro :)

Donna

Goodie Donna I have realized one thing about this charity stuff I get really into it and try to do a bunch of stuff , and then it slacks off. I get dissapointed in myself for not keeping that pace but every little bit helps. 1 hat 1 pair of booties or slippers, 1 toy or one outfit for Ro's project, it all helps someone. Thanks for joining me :hug

Awwwwww. Thanks ladies!!!

I'm in this CAL 110%! I will try to think up a cute button, my brain is pretty fried this week but I'll see what I can do. :cheer You rock!

xoxo

Ro

Hi,

I want to participate in the kids charity CAL. I own a charity group and we are all working on afghans right now, and who know what we will be doing after July. How do I join the list?

Betty in TN

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I found a place to send some of my toys Pine Ridge will take those too :cheer I have several little things that I've allready made and I'm making another Olga Otopus today to check my pattern I will be posting in original patterns.Woohoo I get to make more toys and help some kiddos out too:manyheart

Will the CAL will only for a certain charity or can anyone who is crocheting for a charity play along. I was contacted by a local charity called Warm the World and asked if I would like to make hats, scarves and blankets. Which I of course said I would love to.

I am getting a big list now!:D

Amanda:hook

woo hoo - Im in - I'm starting on my ventilator bonnets for the neo natal unit of a hospital back in my home town (in wales)..will let ya know when I get some done....:cheer

great job on highlighting ALL kids charites:clap :clap :clap :clap

and Ro - YOU rock!!!!!!!!!:hug

Fiona

• 3 weeks later...

Archived