City Cat Bookmarker a just for fun design

Katchkan

I was putting the finishing touches on one of my granddaughters Christmas gifts. Its a set of books about cats. So I decided the perfect thing to set them off would be a Kitty Cat bookmarker. So with that in mind I did a quick sketch of what I wanted and started playing around with some thread.

Think I finally have it where I want it. I did the final in DMC traditions as I had it in grey ( which is the color of my gds cat ) I used a size 4 hook with that thread as it just seems larger than a size 10, more like a size 5 thread.

I should have the pattern written up later today, as I intend to make a few more of these as small gifts for some of my coworkers. Once it is written and tested then I will be putting this up to as a free pattern.

th_CityCatBookmarker1.jpg

So let me know what you think of my City Cat bookmarker.

I think your city cat bookmarker is adorable. I would love to make several for all of my cat owning friends. I look forward copying the pattern once you put it up on your free pattern link.

Thanks,

wendyb532

Kathy, that is fabulous! Everyone in my family is a big cat-lover, so this will be a perfect small stocking stuffer for lots of people! :hook

I even have a few friends this would be perfect for. Thanks so much for making the pattern available for free. :hug

• 1 month later...

Archived