The 12 scarves of 2009 - links and info in post #1

darski

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
March scarves are looking good! Darski-a whole green set!

Added mine. I had to make the blue one for my sister's birthday but I still wanted to make a birthstone one. March=aquamarine in Angelhair.

bevsscarf.jpg

marchscarf.jpg

Gorgeous scarves Suzy! :clap Love how you wrapped it around the tree. I might have to borrow that idea :heehee

Finally finished my February scarf! I haven't got a picture yet, but I will say that it's totally rainbow-y. :hook

:lol I didn't have a model and that tree just stands there!

Might as well put it to work then :lol BTW I've meant to tell you that you have a GREAT user name! :D

I've been kind of busy lately, playing with new yarns and patterns. Hope you enjoy them.

th_IMG_1647.jpg

Knitted Fun Drop Stitch pattern found here.

th_IMG_1648.jpg

Knitted Lacy scarf found here.

th_IMG_1649.jpg

Crocheted One Stitch Scarf found here.

th_IMG_1651.jpg

Just a simple single/double crochet scarf.

I've been kind of busy lately, playing with new yarns and patterns. Hope you enjoy them.

th_IMG_1647.jpg

Knitted Fun Drop Stitch pattern found here.

th_IMG_1648.jpg

Knitted Lacy scarf found here.

th_IMG_1649.jpg

Crocheted One Stitch Scarf found here.

th_IMG_1651.jpg

Just a simple single/double crochet scarf.

You've been busy! They're all lovely! :clap

:manyheart I love all your scarves!! :clap

I am a real slowpoke and may get four done by the time this year ends. Here is my first with a 'house hat' for me, they are very simple and made with Red Heart lt. coral & TLC Essentials aran.

3335883187_93cb460ab1.jpg?v=0

:hook

Still no more progress on the March scarf, might change the pattern as not happy with it. Iam knitting this one, I only have 3 balls of yarn to work with 2 of one colour and 1 of another, I bought them in the sale.

Might do a neck scarf as I don't want to run out of yarn, so will have a look and see if I can find a pattern I like, try and make one up.

Ah, finally got some pics taken of my february scarf.

th_feb-scarf-on-chair-1.jpg th_feb-blue-wear-scarf.jpg

We had our first taste of nice weather this February, so I just had to make a happy bright scarf.

It's made side to side again, this time in extended single crochet. I love the drape of that stitch. Braided the tails instead of weaving them in.

Nila - Love the scarf! It's so bright and fun! Great idea braiding the tails :yes

Very pretty Nila. very refreshing after our winter whites.

Thanks!

Still no more further on my March scarf, better get a move on as it will April soon:lol

although it was my intention to make a scarf for the month in the month, I have seen that this could be just plain exciting to make a monthly scarf whenever the spirit moves you to do so. I may go back and try another January some time.

I have a very pretty scarf for April but I would like to have at least one more. I am finding April a bit of a challenge. I haven't given up hope of my kitsch scarf. it is just the execution that is holding me back.

Just to say, enjoy making scarves and no pressure to assign a month. :ghug

Archived