The 12 scarves of 2009 - links and info in post #1

darski

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so here is an absolutely horrible pic of my March scarf :lol, but I love the scarf! It is very soft and snuggly. The colors don't show up well, but it is really like a mix of browns and greens and goldens color. It's hard to discribe, but DH thought it looked like a March lawn, that's why I chose it for this month! :lol It really does! :lol

th_February2009crochet006.jpg

I think the variegated is what made it so interesting! It has a sort-of swirled effect. Very neat.

Thank you, it will be a Christmas gift along with a hat and fingerless gloves for my oldest daughter.

Sorry I didn't get back to thank you sooner, but I lost one of my furbabies and just wasn't up to posting.

Thank you, it will be a Christmas gift along with a hat and fingerless gloves for my oldest daughter.

Sorry I didn't get back to thank you sooner, but I lost one of my furbabies and just wasn't up to posting.

Oh, no, I'm so sorry!! :hug

Darski- that shawl is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am such a pineapple freak. Love the hat, too.

th_marchscarf-1.jpg

I have finished my March scarf and went with a theme again. Its short but didn't want it to long for work, and did do a hat to go with it. MY son is also looking forward to wearing it to school.:hook

That is beautiful. Is the pattern free?

I don't think so, i didn't find it on line , it's actually a MAM pattern from an old(1995) Leisure arts leaflet

sorry that's not really much help:(

it's called Bow Tie - the right side has XXX ( kissing the Blarney stone)

leaflet:Leisure arts #2697

Afghans by the Dozen--- Mile A Minutes

designed by Jan Hatfield

First I must say, GREAT JOB everyone on your lovely scarves!!!! I know I am a little behind getting this posted but have been extremely busy with school :(:(. But, here is my February scarf. Sorry I am so late in getting this one posted!!!!

This is just a simple scarf that I made for my son's girlfriend. She likes really skinny, extremely long scarves that she can wrap around her neck a couple of times :lol. This one is about 2 1/2 inches wide and 97 inches long.

hatsscarvesblanket008.jpg?t=1236725221

I don't think so, i didn't find it on line , it's actually a MAM pattern from an old(1995) Leisure arts leaflet

sorry that's not really much help:(

it's called Bow Tie - the right side has XXX ( kissing the Blarney stone)

leaflet:Leisure arts #2697

Afghans by the Dozen--- Mile A Minutes

designed by Jan Hatfield

I may have this leaflet. I'll have to check.

I finish my March scarf :yay I wanted a lacy type scarf this time in a soft green. I used RHSS in Frosty Green.

march.jpg

I swear that is the last of the "unusual" models that I have :lol

Pattern is here for anyone who might want.

Archived