The 12 scarves of 2009 - links and info in post #1

darski

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I added one of my 2 scarves I made for this month just have to finish weaving in the ends on the other scarf and I will have that one posted,too

Are yours the last two... or how does the account sort new pics?

If they are the last two, they seem very nice but it is hard to tell from that far away.

Photobucket is fairly generous. Could we have two pics of scarves so that we can see some stitch detail as well as the overall picture?

I promise that next month I will only post 1 scarf/2pics in the group account if that will help.

Are yours the last two... or how does the account sort new pics?

If they are the last two, they seem very nice but it is hard to tell from that far away.

Photobucket is fairly generous. Could we have two pics of scarves so that we can see some stitch detail as well as the overall picture?

I promise that next month I will only post 1 scarf/2pics in the group account if that will help.

Ok my 2 are first 2 on the top the one says Valentine scarf that one is mine and the stretched taffy with white and purple in the middle is also mine

I am making the clover scarf too! In the same green that I am making a vest out of, hopefully. I finished my febuary scarf working second shift. I had to sit in the medstop for three hours with a client with nothing to do but crochet and wait on the doctors. What a pity huh? Made a few mistakes and had to redo part of it then found I was one square short on one side. Got that fixed and now it's ready to wear tomarro! Just in time. Will try for pic's tomarro.

Darski Can you post the link to the group account on the first post? I have to keep searching through all the post to find it and I thought that might make it easy for everone to see.

Thanks! :hug

it is in the first post along with the username and password. it is centred on the page right after the introduction to the CAL

It has been there since the account was set up. :yes

Have decided to do the fringe on the long side of my scarf using the left over yarn and some from the new ball.

Not sure who I wil give it to yet, might save it.

Have picked my yarn for my March scarf this one will be knitted and will make the pattern up as I go along.

Ohhhhhh Darski I can't wait to see your take on the pattern.

Everyone who has seen the scarf so far has loved it.. I'm afraid that my hat did not quite work out as I had hoped but the scarf is great. (I can say that because it is your pattern.)

I just started a scarf for February and you all are on March. Mercy me!!!! I'm working on a homespun scarf for my hubby; he requested a scarf so I had to oblige. The next scarf will be for me and it is gorgeous. It is kind of like the curly fringe but a whole scarf!!! It is in the Wrapped in Crochet book.

But alas, I have finals to get through this week. I will have more time to crochet through March 9th though. I am off this week Tues-Friday and then no classes until the spring qtr starts on the 9th. I'll get a chance to take a breather and finish (or start) some projects.

I absolutely love looking at the scarves. We have quite the creative bunch here!!!!

it is in the first post along with the username and password. it is centred on the page right after the introduction to the CAL

It has been there since the account was set up. :yes

OOPPPSSS I am blind. Thanks for letting me know. I feel a bit stupid now.:embar

I did my February scarf yesterday. It is supposed to have 4 reapeats for each half of the heart but I only did one.

3284444523_ac3ceb95af_m.jpg

So I did the rest of the scarf in stripes.

3284445327_ee524b08f0_m.jpg

It will be going to Compassionate Creations. :D I tested this for SmoothFox. I dunnow hen she will have the pattern for sale or what.

I did my February scarf yesterday. It is supposed to have 4 reapeats for each half of the heart but I only did one.

3284444523_ac3ceb95af_m.jpg

So I did the rest of the scarf in stripes.

3284445327_ee524b08f0_m.jpg

It will be going to Compassionate Creations. :D I tested this for SmoothFox. I dunnow hen she will have the pattern for sale or what.

That came out great Jessica! :clap

Archived