chopstick hook

craziebunny

:manyheartMy hubby was busy this morning making me chopstick hook that I said you could make soo he tried it! It came out great looking!:clapHe also made a charm one too from a chopstick that was broken.Now need to go and eat more chinese so I can get some more!!:lol

1stchopstickhook11-30-08-1.jpg?t=1228081082

chopstickhooks11-30-08.jpg?t=1228081358

He vanished them in pine color :yayoops not pine its something walnut

Thank you so much! He has had his dremel for 3 yrs now acting like a kid with it lately. geuss because he cleaned up the laundry/pile anything you can into room and started looking at all the gadgits it has become a new toy :lol

How neat!! Is there a "size" to this crochet hook?? Totally love the keychain hook!! :clap

Between a G and H hook. I was afraid to let him have one of my good hooks to use as model. last time I let him use one of them trying to make the keychain ones that you cut and bend they didnt come out too well:lol

So he used a plastic one for model.

Was it hard to do??? I have seen instructions but don't know if I can do it... Oh well another thing to add to my to do list.

He did a great job...I know you'll enjoy it. :cheer

Was it hard to do??? I have seen instructions but don't know if I can do it... Oh well another thing to add to my to do list.

He did a great job...I know you'll enjoy it. :cheer

what he did since we dont have instruction but I saw a book on annie that I going to get for him. but anyways he took my plastic hook and traced it being laying on the side and then took his dremel and made the cuts..then he sanded it and then he tried to make a chain with the yarn but his fingers wouldnt work.:lol so I made a chain to see if there was any catches.then he dipped in vanish and so forth.

That is AWESOME! my DH has a dremel on his wishlist this year...b/c he wants one for making pinewood derby cars with DS...now *I* have a good reason for him to want one, too :D (I think FIL might be getting him one...) I may have to show him this thread when he gets that dremel. :D

That is AWESOME! my DH has a dremel on his wishlist this year...b/c he wants one for making pinewood derby cars with DS...now *I* have a good reason for him to want one, too :D (I think FIL might be getting him one...) I may have to show him this thread when he gets that dremel. :D

I was looking through the book that came with and you can get the attachment to etch on glass with! Looks so cool. although my dh didnt have the small one needed I tried it with one tool to see but it only made scatches but I know that tool to do that with will be coming his way for me. :lol think it would be fun to do.

Oh he has polishing thingy you put on the end of it and 5yr polished up my knobs on the furniture with dad's help. :lol look good now.

• 1 month later...

Archived