3 Crochet Beaded Bracelets

Midds

I can't see enough detail -- eyes are going, but how did you get the ends to looks so neat? Is there a special wrapping technique around the findings so the wire ends don't show? Did you tuck the wire ends somehow back inside one of the beads?

I can't see enough detail -- eyes are going, but how did you get the ends to looks so neat? Is there a special wrapping technique around the findings so the wire ends don't show? Did you tuck the wire ends somehow back inside one of the beads?

I put on a crimp bead then fed the wires through the bracelet connector then back down through the crimp bead. On some of them, I cut the wire and then slid the crimp bead down just a tiny bit so that it covered the ends and then crimped it shut. On some other ones, I just cut the wires very close to the crimp bead after I crimped and then squished the ends into the bracelet so it won't poke anyone.

Where do you get the wire and what kind of wire. I always wanted to try that but was afraid of getting wrong wire.

Some of the wire I bought at Wal-Mart and some others at Hobby Lobby. I used either a 32 or 34 guage wire and a steel size 0 hook.

I really have to thank allieliz. She is the one that gave me the "dummies" version so I could do this! So a big THANK YOU to her! :hug

I put on a crimp bead then fed the wires through the bracelet connector then back down through the crimp bead. On some of them, I cut the wire and then slid the crimp bead down just a tiny bit so that it covered the ends and then crimped it shut. On some other ones, I just cut the wires very close to the crimp bead after I crimped and then squished the ends into the bracelet so it won't poke anyone.

!

Thank you for the great details. I've been afraid to try this.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Here are 3 more crochet beaded bracelets for Christmas gifts. I think they turned out very nice.

HalloweenConfirmationOther023.jpg

I know this is an old thread, but is there a pattern or instructions for making these bracelets? They are beautiful!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived