Anyone in Clearwater area of FL??

Cristin: Even though I just moved here and all, I don't live far from you! I live right off of Hillsborough and right on the border of Pinellas and Hillsborough county line (right near Oldsmar). Palm Harbor is about 5-10 minutes from me, lol! I go to Clearwater to go shopping a lot of times.

I'd like to start going to those get togethers, let me know and maybe we can go together! I need some friends, really! :)

Lucki721 ~ The yahoo group is getting together tonight at Borders on Dale Mabry at 7 pm.

Are you going? I'm not so sure yet -- hubby wants a date night, I want to be with the girls! :(

If I do go I need to get specific directions.....I'm not so good finding places I've never been and Tampa (just the THOUGHT of it) intimidates me.... :lol

Cristin: Even though I just moved here and all, I don't live far from you! I live right off of Hillsborough and right on the border of Pinellas and Hillsborough county line (right near Oldsmar). Palm Harbor is about 5-10 minutes from me, lol! I go to Clearwater to go shopping a lot of times.

I'd like to start going to those get togethers, let me know and maybe we can go together! I need some friends, really! :)

I hear ya! Right now is a very busy time for me with family...until at least May---that's so sad to say!! kids keep us WAY too busy sometimes :lol

I'm at US 19 and Curlew -- you really ARE close!

We will have to get together!!!

Oh darn, it's tonight?? Dang, I wish I knew sooner, I would have arranged something with my mom. I should have read this thread sooner too, I'm so sorry. When is their next meeting? I can definitely do that one. I think I know where the Borders is, it's further north than Kennedy, like Carrolwood section of town. Are you going?

Yes, it's all the traffic that is awful over in that area, I fight with it every morning when I take my daughter to MacDill. It takes about 45 minutes to get there, for a 17 mile trek.

Let me know next time and we will go for sure...I'm so sorry...I'll even pick you up if you want! It's too bad it isn't on Thursdays cause we can hit the Knit N' Knibble either on the way or on the way back (they are open till 9 on Thursdays). I keep meaning to go by there but again, the traffic and where it is keeps me from not going, lol!

I won't be abnle to go. I have company from out of town this week.

I like having options though when I am able to get away!!

Thanks for the info!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey tampa area hookers!!! *grin*

Ok I'm not good at remembering names and such but who from here has joined out group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tampabaycrochet

I know Brandeekins but anyone else?

Our next meeting is next wed at the borders on n. dale mabry. Check the cafe first and if we aren't there check the craft section in the back. Sometimes we are lucky and we get a bunch of chairs back there and get to look through all the crochet books.

I have. I'm pinklilycrochet over there.....unfortunately I haven't stopped by much.

I've gotten very busy here at work and we're just gearing up again for another trip for my girl's color guard -- this time to Ohio. I'm hoping April is a rather slow month. She graduates in May and I know that will be a busy month!!

I'd like to meet you all at Borders, but it's the evening before the trip to Ohio so I just don't see that happening....Maybe May? That's so pathetic..... :(

I think I joined recently too...lol! I have to check my yahoo email, I don't normally for some reason, forget I even have it.

I'd love to go...will see how my schedule is next week, thanks for letting us know in advance! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived