New Sweater for New Puppy!

jennawing

Aww cute. Where'd you get the pattern? I got a new puppy too. It's a lot of work, but so worth it.

We have 4 dogs already, so yeah, I remember how much work it is. Hopefully this dog is normal and has no weird, challenging habits. (yeah, right! lol)

The pattern is... sort of... my own. I started out with one pattern, then another, and kept changing things and then when I made one from memory, I changed even more by accident, but it seems to work to get a nice fit. I am writing it out now- should have it up on Friday- or tomorrow if I'm not too full and sleepy! It would be great to find a couple more people to test it, as it is my first time writing out a pattern and since I rarely follow patterns not sure I am the best person to be writing one out!

Glad everyone likes the coat!

Oh can't wait to see pics of her in her new sweater. I have a Jack Russell but he is no longer a puppy he'll be two in Feb (27th). I remember the little sweater I made for him when we first got him at 6 weeks, it can barely go over his his head now lol, but he cuddles with it anyways.

Archived