Rolled Cuff Hats

Yarnluver

I recently made 2 boys' hats developing my own pattern as I went, then adapted it to make adult size hats for my best friend's son and husband.

The first one (pics 1&2) was made with RHSS "Camouflage" and "Black" for the stripe and the other one with Caron SS "Black" and Bernat Black Lites "Cowboy".

post-20120-135897461645_thumb.jpg

post-20120-135897461648_thumb.jpg

post-20120-135897461652_thumb.jpg

Can you share the pattern?

I need to make some. Men's size and also about a 10 yr. old boy.

Thanks, Monica

I already have, you can find the pattern here. The adult size is just done with a bigger hook. If you'd like the row count for the black/blue hat let me know and I'll post it over there.

HAPPY :tdanceTHANKSGIVING to everyone!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks and YW! These were received today and they fit so that was a relief! My friend's husband said his was a little big but she said it wasn't true, that he just has to roll it a little higher, in other words it may have been a tad long), but it was good input because if I ever use bulky yarn again I'll make sure to sc one row before the cuff stripe or something like that.

• 3 months later...
:clap My grandson, who's 14, will love these. I made a camo hat for him but it doesn't look as nice as yours. Thanks for sharing the pattern, too. I'm going to borrow the patten and make a few more... you can't ever have too many hats! :hook

Archived