Holiday Pie-Rets (Pie Berets)

ladylinoleum

OMG! That would make the perfect gift for my grandmother! She's 81 now and always makes all the pies for our family holidays. She'll be making pumpkin and apple for Thanksgiving this year. :D Probably be lemon meringue and cherry at Christmas. If you ever have the patterns available let me know!

Lots of pattern requests on these. I will try! I have to test the lattice and pecan before writing. I don't release untested patterns so bear with me.

It took me a week to design and crochet all three of these. Should take me less time to test.

Thanks all!!! You guys are so sweet!!

I would sooooooo love to make any one of these in time for Christmas and start a new tradition. I would gladly buy the patterns when they are written

Not written up yet. I just finished these so I have to do a bit of pattern testing before releasing. Stay tuned...

These are fabulous! I love quirky and different hats! The whipped cream dollop is just the du jour! Totally cool!

These are really cute! I will definately watch for the pattern. I would love to see peoples faces when your at the grocery store shopping for holiday dinner and wearing a cranberry pie hat.

Thanks so much, what a cute design,

TLOL,

Toni

Lots of pattern requests on these. I will try! I have to test the lattice and pecan before writing. I don't release untested patterns so bear with me.

It took me a week to design and crochet all three of these. Should take me less time to test.

Thanks all!!! You guys are so sweet!!

And you are too too talented! :2rock

Anxiously awaiting word of your progress on the patterns. I would so love to make me a cranberry pie with a dollop of whipped cream on the top!!!:manyheart

Archived