Dec. 2008 C’Ville Tote Christmas Memories

Tampa Doll

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely as always Mary Jo! Where do you find the time? Ah Gimbles everytime I hear the song "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" I think of Gimbles! Their Christmas jingle was "It's beginning to look a lot like Gimbles" I loved the way the singers would hitch the word Gimbles. Those of us old enough to remember will know what I am talking about. :lol Lucky lady that receives this wonderful bag.

Ok ladies, get the magnifying glasses out. Hopefully the box will be picked up today. I have it on the stoop and if it is the right mailman, it will be picked up. So start looking begining Monday.

th_TotePackage.jpg( clickable)

Just curious, how are the recipients for the bags chosen?

:yes I am kind of curious about this myself, as I have no idea. I do love to visit the post every month to see what the bag of the month looks like and then I like to see who the reciepient was :D

Just curious, how are the recipients for the bags chosen?

I have been asked this question several times. First off, there is no list.

Sometimes when I am making the tote, I say Hey, so and so would like this. Sometimes I will ask someone who has one to help. Sometimes I will just wait and see who just seems right. I even tried names in a hat once.:rofl So there is really no rhyme or reason as to how I pick the new owner.

It amazes me how everyone likes the totes and enjoys them.

Oh by the way, I just checked and this should be delivered today.:devil

Archived