Dec. 2008 C’Ville Tote Christmas Memories

Beautiful Tote and such sweet memories!

God Bless you MaryJo!!!

:heart

:mug

:cheerawesome :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Very Pretty!!!

Great Job as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely as always Mary Jo! Where do you find the time? Ah Gimbles everytime I hear the song "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" I think of Gimbles! Their Christmas jingle was "It's beginning to look a lot like Gimbles" I loved the way the singers would hitch the word Gimbles. Those of us old enough to remember will know what I am talking about. :lol Lucky lady that receives this wonderful bag.

An absolutely beautiful bag! And thank you for sharing such a wonderful story :hug

Ok ladies, get the magnifying glasses out. Hopefully the box will be picked up today. I have it on the stoop and if it is the right mailman, it will be picked up. So start looking begining Monday.

th_TotePackage.jpg( clickable)

Oh no the wait will kill me all weekend. I wonder who the lucky person will be for Dec.?

No, no hint in the picture. It was a joke, cause you all, or most of you strain, hoping to read the addy.

The package has left Tampa, so it is on it's way.:hook

Whom ever receives it will be pleasantly surprised and will love it!!! :hug Speaking from experience here :yes good luck to whom ever gets it and welcome to the "Bag Lady Club"

This is beautiful colors! the remind me of my past christmass too.. such happy times!

Karla

Just curious, how are the recipients for the bags chosen?

:yes I am kind of curious about this myself, as I have no idea. I do love to visit the post every month to see what the bag of the month looks like and then I like to see who the reciepient was :D

Just curious, how are the recipients for the bags chosen?

I have been asked this question several times. First off, there is no list.

Sometimes when I am making the tote, I say Hey, so and so would like this. Sometimes I will ask someone who has one to help. Sometimes I will just wait and see who just seems right. I even tried names in a hat once.:rofl So there is really no rhyme or reason as to how I pick the new owner.

It amazes me how everyone likes the totes and enjoys them.

Oh by the way, I just checked and this should be delivered today.:devil

Edited by Tampa Doll

I am waiting to see who the lucky lady will be this month. This is a gorgeous bag and someone is going to be very happy. Mary Jo you really are an angel among us!

:clap i'll be looking to see who gets it today then for sure!! :lol its the bestest part of this whole process :hook