Dec. 2008 C’Ville Tote Christmas Memories

Tampa Doll

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do beautiful work Tampa Doll. You're pretty fast at it too - being able to whip up dolls and bags in the blink of an eye. ;) Loved your Christmas memories. We never went to the Gimble's (Macy's?) Parade but I remember always watching it on TV. :)

Mary Jo, the bag is gorgeous. You have done a wonderful job on picking the right colors. Perfect for the season.

Thanks for the trip down your memory lane. I love to read what has inspired the colors for each bag.

Fantastic Job as usual :clap

Mine is still my favorite of all the ones you've made :D

BEAUTIFUL, MaryJo! The Victorian Christmas colors are my absolute favorites! I just love the dark green, darker red and cream together! To me, there is no prettier display than pine rope garlands laced with tiny white lights and tied up with dark red velvet bows! Seeing that can put me into the Christmas spirit at ANY time of year!

Oh Mary Jo what a beautiful bag. Now to wait it out to see who the new lucky bag lady will be. Wow you brought back such great memories. I remember Gimbels and Lit Brothers. I have never gone to the Thanksgiving Parade, but I have been to a couple of Mummiers Parades. I bet you miss the Philly Soft Pretzels, but I bet you don't miss when it snows.

omg might i say this is my favorite one ever my favorite time of the year is christmas and i shreiked with joy so loud the hubby thought i saw a spider lol i said oh no hun u should see this tote i got a really funny look :think Lol i just said pfft go back to your computer this is mine lol

Oh Mary Jo what a beautiful bag. Now to wait it out to see who the new lucky bag lady will be. Wow you brought back such great memories. I remember Gimbels and Lit Brothers. I have never gone to the Thanksgiving Parade, but I have been to a couple of Mummiers Parades. I bet you miss the Philly Soft Pretzels, but I bet you don't miss when it snows.

When I was a kid, every year they would have the Holy Name Parade in Elizabeth, NJ, where we lived, and my favorite part of the whole parade was the Mummers!! How I loved watching them strut! Those feathers! REALLY something

When I was a kid, every year they would have the Holy Name Parade in Elizabeth, NJ, where we lived, and my favorite part of the whole parade was the Mummers!! How I loved watching them strut! Those feathers! REALLY something to see! Anyone who hasn't seen them is missing out on one of life's real pleasures!

you naughty naughty girl mary jo!

there is no way its almost december and almost christmas - its just not possible. no go and put that bag away and bring out the real bag!!!! its too early.

lol

beautiful as always.

Archived