Dec. 2008 C’Ville Tote Christmas Memories

Tampa Doll

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, everyone! I still can't believe that I won this month! When I woke up this morning and saw my tote on the kitchen table, already doing its job holding a thread project that will be a table-topper for my neurologist for Christmas, I broke out into another ear-to-ear grin! I can't help it! I have had this huge grin on my face since the mail came yesterday! I am so proud to be a Bag Lady! :c9

Congrats Elle! OMG! I've had so much going on I almost forgot to check to see who got this month's bag, lol! Can you imagine! :eek I'm so happy for you! :hug

Thank you, Ann! I'm still walking on air! It's such an honor to be a "Bag Lady"! I just LOVE my bag!

Congratulations Elle. I haven't been on much lately been so busy but I kept saying I have to see the December bag and who got it. MaryJo, I think this is definitely one of my favorites. Maybe being a Christmas baby has something to do with it, lol. Beautiful bag and you are one lucky lady Elle. Enjoy your bag.

Congratulations Elle. I haven't been on much lately been so busy but I kept saying I have to see the December bag and who got it. MaryJo, I think this is definitely one of my favorites. Maybe being a Christmas baby has something to do with it, lol. Beautiful bag and you are one lucky lady Elle. Enjoy your bag.

Thanks so much, Pat! I just love my bag! I'm so proud to carry it! :c9

Hookerangel and Dragonfly, Thank you! and a very Merry Christmas to you both! I am enjoying my bag more than words can say! I carry it to work with me every day with a project in it! I have already gotten SO many compliments on it! And I am so proud to tell them how I came to get the bag! :c9

Archived